+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

miguelca

May 6, 2021
@Prateek710 & @sarbpreet

Could you take your wishful thoughts on private messages?
I'm not saying this to sound rude or anything else.

But for the last couple of weeks you are always publishing the same messages. I agree, keep your hopes high encourage each other. But don't pollute the thread with the same conversation over and over. More important updates get lost with noisy messages.

Again, I'm not trying to be disrespectful or offend anybody.

Riru

Jun 25, 2021
I just did my medical exam upfront, what do I have to do next? Do I have to send the new eMedical that they gave to me?

Mightythor

Oct 22, 2019
can i count experience while waiting my pay stub? means my last pay stub that i have worked. and if i submit my file today

nobita107

Dec 3, 2014
Never apply from Quebec in Tr to PR or Express entry. They will give you a VIP check for everything.

I applied at 12.09 under the IG stream. got AOR on 9th June. Medicals Passed on 24th June. Now criminality check started. Background and Eligibility didn't start. No one asked for PCC yet. I sent them via web form but no response.

conclusion - move out from Quebec before applying PR for the federal government.
Did you submit a LOE with proof of your intent? My guess is that they will accept if your intent is clear (it's subjective, though). Otherwise, they could have just said we (QC residents) are not allowed to apply right from start. Good luck anyway.

Vvkkk111

Jul 3, 2021
You are right Miguel,it’s about patience ,People have applied in pnp and Aipp waiting for 2 years ,the program is just launched in may and it will take some time,should be thankful to hovr had given the chance don’t have to go through pnp working for same employer,Should be patient

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Got eCOPR today. Hail Whitehorse and Calagry offices, once they got started with my file they processed everything pretty smoothly.

I'm going to get a drink now and rest for a bit.
Rest until you apply for citizenship that it :p Congratulations! You've always been a very positive person on this forum -enjoy Canada! By the way, congrats for being in Whitehorse (if that's where you are). It's on my list to visit (and Yellowknife) one winter for watching the Aurora.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tania TSN

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
@Prateek710 & @sarbpreet

Could you take your wishful thoughts on private messages?
I'm not saying this to sound rude or anything else.

But for the last couple of weeks you are always publishing the same messages. I agree, keep your hopes high encourage each other. But don't pollute the thread with the same conversation over and over. More important updates get lost with noisy messages.

Again, I'm not trying to be disrespectful or offend anybody.
I admit sorry guys for being a trouble for you all

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
You are right Miguel,it’s about patience ,People have applied in pnp and Aipp waiting for 2 years ,the program is just launched in may and it will take some time,should be thankful to hovr had given the chance don’t have to go through pnp working for same employer,Should be patient
Completely agree - we need more posts like yours to remind us that we're lucky we're able to write in this TR to PR forum in the first place.

Reactions: hamed_hb88