+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Massi88

Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone, happy to find this forum.
I submitted mine on May 6 for international graduate stream together with my husband.
Still no AOR and I am not able to link my application to IRCC. I am sure about data entry, however it shows: can not find! Anyone with same situation?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone, happy to find this forum.
I submitted mine on May 6 for international graduate stream together with my husband.
Still no AOR and I am not able to link my application to IRCC. I am sure about data entry, however it shows: can not find! Anyone with same situation?
What time did you apply?
If you can't link that means IRCC haven't work on your case yet.
If after 12.20 EST .... must wait
:)

Reactions: Massi88

kirat_ig

Jul 10, 2021
I think IRCC need to a release statement regarding means on which basis or criteria they are sending AOR ‘s . But they are just sending without following any timeline and maintaining silence about on which basis they are issuing AOR ‘s . Becoz applicants who submitted everything upfront and applied in first hour still waiting .
True I am in same boat , I’m shocked by these 8 pm and 2:45 pm people getting AORs , people talking ircc will release bulk aors using this new aor format , finger crossed , They are working on weekends too as few people able to link today as well , something positive coming in .

Reactions: namastevoila

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
The Hardwork, Sacrifice of all Essential And Health Care workers during the Covid 19 should be respected. Ircc should start fast tracking all applications received in tr to pr pathway. There are many who have suffered mentally during this pandemic. I hope they start doing their job responsibly. As there are many examples of people whose permits expire or who are anxiously waiting for years to reunite with their families be it spouse or meeting their parents back at their home country

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
I think the immigration officials are used to what ? 5000 EE candidates and some CEC and PNP applications. Now they have to deal with 27000 off that we’re accepted as a batch recently. And now this TR to PR pathway. To make matters worse for them, all the regulations for this stream are new.
I still feel they are working at a good pace. We need to be patient and stick to posting our timelines.
let’s refrain from posting our anxieties/insecurities to the forum. We are all stressed let’s share that with our friends and families. This forum may not be the ideal place for that.
PEACE !!

manjitspal

Oct 20, 2015
TR to PR - International Graduate Pathway

Applied : May 6th, 12:18pm EST
Linked application to IRCC account: Didn't try
AOR: Not yet
Biometric: Got requested on June 8th, done on June 9th
Medical : Upfront
Eligibility:
Background:
-PCC Submitted upfront
COPR: -
If you didn’t link your application to GCkey account and don’t get AOR yet then how you get biometric request? By email?

xjunkratx

Aug 6, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse
If you didn’t link your application to GCkey account and don’t get AOR yet then how you get biometric request? By email?
You get AOR or BIL in the email just like any regular mail. It will be written there suggesting you to link.

Folk who Link first, get BIL/AOR later.

Reactions: manjitspal

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied : May 06, 2021 12:25pm
  • Linked: July, 9,2021
  • Medical Pass: July 9, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted
  • AOR: - Not yet
  • PCC Request: July 9, 2021
  • Criminality:-
  • Eligibility:-
  • Security:-
  • Portal Email:-
  • COPR:-
Hi Guys,

Just sharing my current status. I was able to link my application on July 9 but not AOR yet. I got a letter from IRCC on my acocunt requesting the RTPR fee (since I didn't pay it when I applied), to resubmit the Schedule A with handwritten signature and, my police certifcate.

My reasoning is, they are asking for above documents because my application is not complete yet. I guess I will get the AOR until I have those documents uploaded?

Is there anyone who was requested the same documents before getting the AOR?
Did you pay only the application fees? And they requested for you to pay the rest (right of permanent fee)?

and did you submit the schedule A without signature? I thought would be ok to do that.

how about the police certificate?This document was missing in your application?