+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Does any one know if there is a graph or data that show the number of received application as a function of time? I think I saw it somewhere?

Harry301092

Jul 9, 2021
I was just completing the forms for CEC applications. If I don't receive any kind of update within the next week or two, I will just withdraw TR to PR and submit it under CEC. But I saw a question in the form:

Has you applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

What should be the answer, as I applied for TR to PR, If I say yes, they give me another input box to insert file number, what is the file number here?
I guess they are asking in that question for express entry only?

Robert.Pan

Jul 10, 2021
Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum. Just a quick Q - Anyone knows updates about the application submitted around 12:40 EST?
Or anyone knows any AOR been received by applicants submitted around 12:40 EST? Appreciate!!!

Jul 10, 2021
Hi I am a new member on this forum, wishing good health for all of us.
I had completed my undergraduate from canada & started full time job in my area of qualification.

My question , can I include my parents & depending siblings along or within my application of PR (express entry with Canadian qualification & Canadian experience)
Please help

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I applied on July 4, 2021 under stream B. When would I get an AOR and when would be I able to link it with gc key?? please help

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I applied on July 4, 2021 under stream B. When would I get an AOR and when would be I able to link it with gc key?? please help
Honestly, I think it's gonna take a very long time for you to receive it. They have started processing applications from 12.00-12.20 PM EST submitted on May 6.

That said, if they switch to processing each stream separately, then there are good chances of receiving your AOR this year. Otherwise, you may not get it until next year.

ahaan

Dec 11, 2018
Hey guys I got my AOR and they want my PCC. I have gotten it from BLS Canada. But I am not sure what to put for the document number and expiry date for PCC. My PCC is from India and it doesn't have the information for that.
PCC document consist of CAT number ( top left side) and expiry date, 6 months, starts from the date mentioned on PCC.

“6 months

The PCC is valid for a period of 6 months and can be applied before if there is any expectation of its requirement for PR or renewal of work permit/study permit, etc.”

Sandhuulicious

Mar 2, 2020
TR to PR - International Graduate Pathway

Applied : May 6th, 12:18pm EST
Linked application to IRCC account: Didn't try
AOR: Not yet
Biometric: Got requested on June 8th, done on June 9th
Medical : Upfront
Eligibility:
Background: -PCC Submitted upfront
COPR: -