+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Cool guys, we are all on the same boat. We should blame the useless visa officers(who are not capable of doing their job properly) rather than arguing with each other.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Cool guys, we are all on the same boat. We should blame the useless visa officers(who are not capable of doing their job properly) rather than arguing with each other.
Agreed that's what I was saying that there process got way more loop holes and at least if they decided for this TR to PR pathway , The officers should have been trained much earlier so that once the applications got submitted they should be ready and knowledgeable with the process.

Millie08

Apr 2, 2021
Guysssssssssss, are they sending withdrawal confirmations for refunded applications? one of my friend applied in essential non healthcare and forgot to provide t4 or paystubs along with experience letter. His experience letter says he worked there full-time. but doesn't say number of hours. Intake is still open but the question is whether they will confirm that application has been withdrawn because if they don't send confirmation, some consultant told me that second app might be returned too as duplicate.

rodrigolsct

May 6, 2020
Guys, If I need to report a mistake I've made on my IG application ? What selection do I choose ? It does not have a TR to PR option...

snooplion

May 6, 2021
Guysssssssssss, are they sending withdrawal confirmations for refunded applications? one of my friend applied in essential non healthcare and forgot to provide t4 or paystubs along with experience letter. His experience letter says he worked there full-time. but doesn't say number of hours. Intake is still open but the question is whether they will confirm that application has been withdrawn because if they don't send confirmation, some consultant told me that second app might be returned too as duplicate.
I think the idea is without AOR, you 'withdraw' your application by forcing them to refuse your application when you request a refund (since there will be no payment). Then I'm guessing they'll probably let you know your application was refused when they eventually get to it. If you get AOR then you have to request a withdrawal and in that case I think you get a withdrawal confirmation. This is all a theory on my part btw

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hello,

I have one question if someone can help,

I am still on a study permit and have completed 1560 hrs of work in 1 year however my NOC is not on the list. I'm working in a hospital as a graduate research assistant on the COVID-19 project. If someone has contacted IRCC and have any confusion regarding NOC and got some help?

I tried contacting IRCC but no luck. Some consultants said I'm not eligible however some people advised may be IRCC agents can help chose me the relevant NOC if not exactly the same! ?

Any suggestions!

Reactions: Jayz02

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hello,

I am still on a study permit and have completed 1560 hrs of work in 1 year however my NOC is not on the list. I'm working in a hospital as a graduate research assistant on the COVID-19 project. If someone has contacted IRCC and have any confusion regarding NOC and got some help?

I tried contacting IRCC but no luck. Some consultants said I'm not eligible however some people advised may be IRCC agents can help chose me the relevant NOC if not exactly the same! ?

Any suggestions!
Can't say about this but it's always best to call and consult IRCC. Hope they may help you

Reactions: Stu234

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
Hello,

Any suggestions!

I am on a study permit, have had research assistant experiences on health and immigration, then working about 1000 hours as a front line worker in a community based agency. I submitted my application as my NOCs where both on stream A , i am here in Canada , living and working, why not giving a try.

I am doing research on immigration and health, the NOCs in stream A state that a health policy researcher can apply. You are one of them if I am not mistaken, I do not know what kinds of covid-19 research you do though.

Good luck,

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Hello,

Any suggestions!
Your job designation/title "graduate research assistant" is not important. Your roles and responsibilities are important, they should match with the eligible NOC list provided by IRCC. If roles and responsibilities are not matching then you are not eligible. IRCC call agent won't help you with this case. you need to seek Immigration consultant/lawyer advice here.