+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi guys! Applied today as essential non-health care, did upfront medical today also. We were waiting for AOR through PNP for 9+ months, haven’t received anything. I really hope this application will be faster.
Good luck to all!
Hello, I also applied in essential non health care on 27 June. Also applied PNP.

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Good Day,
1. I’d recommend to provide medical upfront but you can always attach a letter of explanation with a future appointment date if you can’t get your medical done right now.
2. Yes, that should do it.
3. $1050 ($550 processing fee which is non-refundable and $500 Right of Permanent Residence fee which is refundable) for the program and $80 for biometrics . Hope this was helpful.
Good luck!
** corrections
Just realized I provided wrong information here, rectified now.
Good Day,
1. I’d recommend to provide medical upfront but you can always attach a letter of explanation with a future appointment date if you can’t get your medical done right now.
2. Yes, that should do it.
3. $1050 ($550 processing fee which is non-refundable and $500 Right of Permanent Residence fee which is refundable) for the program and $80 for biometrics . Hope this was helpful.
Good luck!

PRdreamerCanada

Jun 24, 2021
it is 7:40am and I realized I received my AOR on 6:49am.
I was able to link my application yesterday. They have all they asked, so I do not need to upload additional documents.
you guys know what happens next? how long is left to get this PR?
In your case it can be 2-3 weeks for coepr

Reactions: DiploPR

Taran123

May 12, 2021
Good day ------

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. To obtain a refund for your payment associated to an application for the Temporary resident to permanent resident (TR to PR) pathway that is not in our system yet, you will need to request a refund on our website.

Please ensure to select “On paper” when asked “How did you apply?” while completing the questionnaire Ask for a refund.You should then be able to sign into the account you created with your payment service, select “Get receipt” under the tab “My receipts”, then select “Request a refund” next to the receipt you paid for your TR to PR application.

It should take approximately 8 weeks for you to receive a refund. You may receive updates through the email address you provided.

How refunds are issued

· The refund will be automatically issued on the credit card or the prepaid card used to make the payment.

o this usually takes a few days.

· If we can't refund your payment to your credit/prepaid card or you paid with an Interac® debit card, a cheque will be issued.

o this could take up to 8 weeks.

· The amount of the refund, if approved, will depend on the processing stage of your application. If the processing of your application:

o has not started, you will be refunded the total amount.

o has started, only the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) will be refunded.

· If you requested a withdrawal of your application and your request was accepted:

o a refund should be issued within 16 weeks.

Once a refund is issued, the responsible office will be unable to process the application without the applicable fees, which will result in your application being refused.

Please note that if you submitted a second application with the same fee receipt as in the first application, requesting a refund will result in the refusal of both applications.

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
I was able to link my application to my CIC account today. It has the request letter which states following

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.
  • Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand-signed document to submit online is acceptable.
  • Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators
They have asked to upload it via an online account:

I have a couple of questions

1. The request letter is dated 29th June 2021 but when I go to upload additional document it says the police certificate overdue and is required by 29 June 2021 but the letter states we have 30 days

2. Do we required to submit the police certificate for my Stay in Canada as well?

3. Do we need to sign our own signature, I see PCC already have a signature from consular officer?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I was able to link my application to my CIC account today. It has the request letter which states following

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.
  • Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand-signed document to submit online is acceptable.
  • Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators

1. The request letter is dated 29th June 2021 but when I go to upload additional document it says the police certificate overdue and is required by 29 June 2021 but the letter states we have 30 days

2. Do we required to submit the police certificate for my Stay in Canada as well?

3. Do we need to sign our own signature, I see PCC already have a signature from consular officer?
You should phone IRCC to ask them directly.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019

do you have any dependant outside canada or spouse? What was your stream?

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
it is 7:40am and I realized I received my AOR on 6:49am.
I was able to link my application yesterday. They have all they asked, so I do not need to upload additional documents.
you guys know what happens next? how long is left to get this PR?
What time did you submit?