+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
I think today no1 received anything.too slow with this process. They should inform something. Atleast to give AOR
Yes they should send AOR to everyone because alot of people already got ITA in CEC but waiting for AOR to withdraw files . Withdraw with asking for refund option is not that much useful .

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hy , cant we call ircc or tweet them on twitter?
On twitter their team just post automated responses .Most of their replies useless and conflicting with IRCC website content .Website says something different and their twitter account says something different.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Was just able to link my app manually (IG stream @ 12:16 pm). There were two letters inside the cic portal - one saying my biometric fee is refunded as I don't need to provide it. And the second was a police certificate request. I had to submit a LoE with my app because I cannot provide a pcc for the country (KSA) I briefly stayed in after 18 (~ 8months) as those are issued to current residents only. Their website also says that if you lived in KSA you don't have to provide a pcc, unless you still have valid residence status there which I don't. The letter still says "all the countries", does that include Canada? Is it the RCMP letter that they are asking for? I'm thinking of sending them my canadian pcc and another loe explaining that it's impossible to get the other one.
ohh Finally your AOR is on the way buddy it means, yes you can submit LOE along with Canadian pcc

Reactions: fj_TO

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
I got ITA too but I already submitted tp to pr pathway i dont know what to do. To Apply thru EE I will need to pay another new fee of $1000 but i will wait till August and see what's better way before the invitation expires. But I think this tp to pr pathway is faster. To withdraw I think it's thru the webform. There is a selection of reasons on it. Think wise what's better
Hi,
Did you withdraw your file ?
Can you please share any link if you did.
I also want to but idk how to

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi,
Did you withdraw your file ?
Can you please share any link if you did.
I also want to but idk how to
They have change the ITA validation from 90 days to 60 days already and this change is in effect from today 29th June, ITA received before today is still valid for 90 days though

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
They have change the ITA validation from 90 days to 60 days already and this change is in effect from today 29th June, ITA received before today is still valid for 90 days though
New application deadline
If you receive an invitation to apply on or after June 29, 2021, you must submit your application for permanent residence within 60 days.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
I use sign in partner to sign in to my ircc account. Is it alright if I go ahead and link application by using sign in partner instead of gckey?

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I haven't received AOR, if I withdraw my application, will I get a full refund?

CEC applications are processing so fast, one guy got COPR within 29 days. I have an invitation, planning to apply in CEC.

Reactions: Jas_K

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
I haven't received AOR, if I withdraw my application, will I get a full refund?

CEC applications are processing so fast, one guy got COPR within 29 days. I have an invitation, planning to apply in CEC.
Can you please tell me how did you withdraw your application?