+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tania TSN

Jun 29, 2021
Hi, I am planning on apply under the French graduate stream (I am currently waiting for the French test results). My question is about the medical. I am living in Nova Scotia and plan to stay in this province.

I have an appointment for my medical exam however the date is only in September !! I will be visiting my mother who lives in Montréal in July and I am thinking of taking an appointment there as they are much faster.

Is it ok to take my exam in Montréal even though I do not live there or plan to live there ?
should I include a LOE that explain that I just wanted to have a faster exam and because I was in Quebec for a vacation the i took the opportunity?

Or do you suggest I wait for my September exam?

Ps: thanks for everyone who is active in this forum just reading and having updates everyday reduces my anxiety ..

PRdreamerCanada

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, I am planning on apply under the French graduate stream (I am currently waiting for the French test results). My question is about the medical. I am living in Nova Scotia and plan to stay in this province.

I have an appointment for my medical exam however the date is only in September !! I will be visiting my mother who lives in Montréal in July and I am thinking of taking an appointment there as they are much faster.

Is it ok to take my exam in Montréal even though I do not live there or plan to live there ?
should I include a LOE that explain that I just wanted to have a faster exam and because I was in Quebec for a vacation the i took the opportunity?

Or do you suggest I wait for my September exam?

Ps: thanks for everyone who is active in this forum just reading and having updates everyday reduces my anxiety ..
Medical exam needs to be from registered panel physician and it can be from anywhere in canada, i would say go for the exam date in montreal- just my opinion as per what i know from cic website

Reactions: Tania TSN

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Reactions: canadawonderland

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi Guys.. My brother applied on 6th May in IG category around 12:15 PM. No AOR yet. I just noticed that he wrote passport number wrong in IMM008E form. Will that be a problem?