+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Dhaval78

Jun 28, 2021
just want to ask a question about for TR to PR pathway essential, non health care worker how is the 1560 hours counted does the overtime is counted in this 1560 hours?

Giradza

Jun 25, 2021
Hi there!

I have a doubt regarding the hours. Please kindly help me with this so that I would know whether I am eligible or not.

I was doing a part time job (Food production employee ) in an essential category(. I was working from June 2019 to April 2021.

So it's almost 1 year and 11 months. My total hours are more than 1560.

And I am currently employed and doing an IT job.

I am wondering whether I am eligible or not.

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi there!

I have a doubt regarding the hours. Please kindly help me with this so that I would know whether I am eligible or not.

I was doing a part time job (Food production employee ) in an essential category(. I was working from June 2019 to April 2021.

So it's almost 1 year and 11 months. My total hours are more than 1560.

And I am currently employed and doing an IT job.

I am wondering whether I am eligible or not.
Hi, as long as you worked 1560 hours and more in the listed jobs in the CIC website ( they most are NOC C) , yes you are eligible for essential worker stream.

Giradza

Jun 25, 2021
Hi, as long as you worked 1560 hours and more in the listed jobs in the CIC website ( they most are NOC C) , yes you are eligible for essential worker stream.
Hi, Thank you!

My job is listed in that NOC list and I have completed 1560hrs.

As I was doing part time 20hrs/week, I was confused whether I need to work 2 years or not.

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi, Thank you!

My job is listed in that NOC list and I have completed 1560hrs.

As I was doing part time 20hrs/week, I was confused whether I need to work 2 years or not.
Doesn't matter your job was part time or full time. number of hours is important. Good luck

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I think you will get it soon. just be patient.
let us know once you get it

Hopefully. I am not in a rush though I made a typo mistake in my spouse's passport number, one word was misplaced. I talked to a CIC agent already, she said this type of mistake can be found at the later stage of the application when the Visa officer will look for the medical and can be corrected later. The more earlier you can find these mistake, the less delay it will be for processing the application.

She suggested me to wait until the AOR and sent a web form with the application number. also said this type of mistake will not stop me from getting the AOR.

Just a little bit worried about the mistake.

Reactions: waiting2021

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hopefully. I am not in a rush though I made a typo mistake in my spouse's passport number, one word was misplaced. I talked to a CIC agent already, she said this type of mistake can be found at the later stage of the application when the Visa officer will look for the medical and can be corrected later. The more earlier you can find these mistake, the less delay it will be for processing the application.

She suggested me to wait until the AOR and sent a web form with the application number. also said this type of mistake will not stop me from getting the AOR.

Just a little bit worried about the mistake.
I think it won't stop your application from getting the AOR. at least you will be asked for correction or additional documents. however if the agent said you are fine so no need to be worried.