+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

abinj095

Jun 28, 2021
Hello,
I was trying to upload my PCC through the gic account. I have already linked my account. It is asking for the document number and expiry date for PCC. No expiry and document number are mentioned in the PCC. Please advise what to do. Thanks.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Someone from our Discord group got COPR, there are some Portal Emails too
can you just tell us timeline of those people nd stream? They were single? Married or having depndnts?
please post this information as well as. Telling that people got copr or portal reqst isn helping.

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
Hi,

I sent my application on May 7 around 11:30 AM EST. I have also applied for EE and received ITA, but I wanted to receive AOR on the TR to PR application before paying for EE again. What do you advice?

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,
I was trying to upload my PCC through the gic account. I have already linked my account. It is asking for the document number and expiry date for PCC. No expiry and document number are mentioned in the PCC. Please advise what to do. Thanks.
i have pcc in which number and expiry date
Is mentioned.
pcc from home country. I uploaded upfront but No AOR yet.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
can you just tell us timeline of those people nd stream? They were single? Married or having depndnts?
please post this information as well as. Telling that people got copr or portal reqst isn helping.
I guess who got COPR early are single applicants, so they submitted in first 10 mins and officers had easy time to process their plain simple apps

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi,

I sent my application on May 7 around 11:30 AM EST. I have also applied for EE and received ITA, but I wanted to receive AOR on the TR to PR application before paying for EE again. What do you advice?
people who submitted first half hour are getting AOR Nd some lucky one COPR. May 6th
I think you may have to wait till november or december.
as per now ircc is very slow.

Reactions: Oluwaseunabd

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
I have asked multiple times and nobdy has answered. So far people are concerned about just updates but no information regarding details of applications or approval.

ill appreciate if any1 could answer.
Please ask people who are getting AOR or answer who have got? Do they have dependnt child outside canada? Those who got AOR/COPR .
Its important for me to know.

abinj095

Jun 28, 2021
I have asked multiple times and nobdy has answered. So far people are concerned about just updates but no information regarding details of applications or approval.

ill appreciate if any1 could answer.
Please ask people who are getting AOR or answer who have got? Do they have dependnt child outside canada? Those who got AOR/COPR .
Its important for me to know.
I got AOR Today, single applicant, no children. Applied on may 6 12:15pm.

Reactions: nehpannu