+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Yes just in case when you got it at the time of leaving home country and did not returned there at all after coming to Canada
I think I have the same situation like her, my husband is the main case I'm his dependent. I have to travel out of country (just me) and come back soon. I searched, it looks no danger for me to come back as soon as my husband receive AOR. they will give us time for BIO without cancelling our Visa. Thought?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I think I have the same situation like her, my husband is the main case I'm his dependent. I have to travel out of country (just me) and come back soon. I searched, it looks no danger for me to come back as soon as my husband receive AOR. they will give us time for BIO without cancelling our Visa. Thought?
No Idea on this I will suggest not to travel till the time you receive your AOR

Reactions: gursimransingh

Champion123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
I am thinking they are making fool everyone. Today they are issuing the invitation in CEC draw at 357 points. What do you think how many people applied in IG stream out of 6000. I think more than 5000. So what's the point of draw? I think nothing.

PRdreamerCanada

Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone,
Aor doesn't mean they are going to issue permanent residency right? It's just that we can link application and update our mistakes right?

Taran123

May 12, 2021
How to withdraw a file from tr to pr ?

I got ITA in CEC. I will apply through that.

let me know how to withdraw thanks