+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021

Guy name Shivam got COPR under International Graduate Stream. Mark Holthe went live with this Guy.

Few updates from him
1) After your background check you will get Pre-Arrival letter which is not useful for us. Its just their regular system. It will only be useful for people who are outside of canada.
2) Your will receive a link for a portal, where they will ask few question regarding current place of living just to confirm that you are currently in Canada. This is separate portal.
3) Once that is approved, you will receive link to upload photo for PR card. Once photo is approved you will get e-COPR. (In Shivam's case, as soon as he submitted his Photo e-COPR was already there on portal)
4) On e-COPR its mentioned that you can not travel on e-COPR.

For more information you can watch video.

This will clear procedures at every step.

Let me know if I am wrong somewhere.
Anybody having any clue that how much time it takes to get the physical card in mail after receiving eCOPR.

Thanks

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Does anyone know that how much time it takes for us to pass the eligibility stage in the gc account? Additional documents it says required as PCC is required in my case and also background check is under process as PCC would qualify that. But does anyone one know that when the eligibility gets done or it would be all together in the end.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Reactions: canadawonderland