+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021
Counterfoil? M sry i din get it?
If your family get COPR and if they are outside canada, I guess IRCC will request for Passport for Visa stamping. Based on that Visa they can leave current country and enter in Canada on COPR. Once they land here, they will get their PR Card in mail.

If they are landing on weekend than they need to visit Service Canada to request for PR Card as its closed at Airport on weekend.

Reactions: canadawonderland

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
In yesterday's youtube video, Mark Holthe said - IRCC is delaying PR card delivery intentionally, they don't want people to travel in the pandemic. Same case with inland visa stamping applications. So, be ready for a long wait to get PR cards after e-copr.
Well, TRV it is. lol

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
I will update once I receive anything! As of now, I am trying to control my nerves as I know I have a long wait time for AOR, will probably receive it in September hopefully, as the speed of IRCC is unpredictable.
Yeah same. I just got excited when people started posting that they received theirs. cos after the recent draw for CEC im pretty sure they have a lot to process. I just hope they process ours first before the CEC applicants drawn from Jun 2021

Reactions: Nicole_17