+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Felix-W

Jun 24, 2021
Hi! New here.

In my employer reference letter, I am full-time employed to present but currently on temporary lay off due to the result of Covid. I still work in each pay period (but fewer hours, from 8 to 20 hrs) and still receive payslips regularly.

Would this affect my application?

Thanks

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi! New here.

In my employer reference letter, I am full-time employed to present but currently on temporary lay off due to the result of Covid. I still work in each pay period (but fewer hours, from 8 to 20 hrs) and still receive payslips regularly.

Would this affect my application?

Thanks
No worries at all, just be relax

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Hey Buddy,

You don't need a Candian RCMP PCC upfront.

You need to upload PCC from your country of origin or any other country if you have stayed for a period of over 6 months after you turned 18.

Based on the trend, IRCC requests for RCMP (ONLY IF THEY FEEL THE NEED) at the very last moment (approx. a week before COPR email).

Considering this, I would play safe and apply for RCMP anyways, so if they request it, I have it. It costs anywhere from 50-80$
So do we have to to do the name and fingerprint also and is it done at the same place .I am in downtown Toronto .Thanks

hnnguyen5

Jun 8, 2021
Hi all,
I hope someome here can answer this for me
I need to leave the country for a month but will continue to work remotely, I applied for the international stream.
Would that affect the decision made on my TR to PR application?

Thank you

AIRA123

May 12, 2021
Good morning everybody!

I just wonder, those who receive their AORs do you have dependents included in your application? Dependents who may be with you in Canada already or still in home country.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:20 pm EST)
  • AOR: -na
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -na
  • Admissibility: -na
  • COPR: -na

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Good morning everybody!

I just wonder, those who receive their AORs do you have dependents included in your application? Dependents who may be with you in Canada already or still in home country.
i also heard that they are holding visa for ones who have depndnts outside canada for cec nd other. But some says its fake news..
dnt knw abt tr to pr
Kindly if any1 can answer ? Coz i have depndnt too

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021

Guy name Shivam got COPR under International Graduate Stream. Mark Holthe went live with this Guy.

Few updates from him
1) After your background check you will get Pre-Arrival letter which is not useful for us. Its just their regular system. It will only be useful for people who are outside of canada.
2) Your will receive a link for a portal, where they will ask few question regarding current place of living just to confirm that you are currently in Canada. This is separate portal.
3) Once that is approved, you will receive link to upload photo for PR card. Once photo is approved you will get e-COPR. (In Shivam's case, as soon as he submitted his Photo e-COPR was already there on portal)
4) On e-COPR its mentioned that you can not travel on e-COPR.

For more information you can watch video.

This will clear procedures at every step.

Let me know if I am wrong somewhere.

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
let me know if you received anything!! I submitted mine a bit later than yours though :D
I will update once I receive anything! As of now, I am trying to control my nerves as I know I have a long wait time for AOR, will probably receive it in September hopefully, as the speed of IRCC is unpredictable.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:20 pm EST)
  • AOR: -na
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -na
  • Admissibility: -na
  • COPR: -na
Yesterday Jasmine got the AOR along with with the spouse I think. Don't worry you will get it