+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello,
Congratulations for your progress!

I made a mistake on Q6 d. 5669.
May I ask if yours was about US visa and by 2012 or on/after 2013?
I got visa refusal from US after 2013, when US and Canada started exchanging info.
(though I think that the two can exchange even info accumulated by 2012)

What I want to know is the probability to be able to rectify before getting an official inquiry.
Hello, thank you!!

It was about my original study permit that got rejected in 2019.

You should be able to rectify before that, send a webform as soon as you receive your AOR

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hello, thank you!!

You should be able to rectify before that, send a webform as soon as you receive your AOR
Hello again,
Thank you for your info! I hope I can do the same.
A lawyer told that currently IRCC is focusing on checking completeness (and other factors are to be checked later), and it turned out to be true!
Both of IRCC and applicants are in unusual situation due to the unusual time frame, and it is resulting in something special...
Applicants can rectify, and IRCC can save the time and money for issuing inquiry letters for honest mistakes (and possible legal battles).

Great!

Jun 23, 2021
If I missed/forgot to upload my paystub and study permit for the International grad stream should I upload via the web form or should I wait for them to ask for it?
I have the AOR and I had uploaded the employment letter & work permit

Jun 23, 2021
Hello, thank you!!

Hi, for this tr to pr webform upload- Did you select the amendment to documents option or the permanenent residence (express entry) option

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
If I missed/forgot to upload my paystub and study permit for the International grad stream should I upload via the web form or should I wait for them to ask for it?
I have the AOR and I had uploaded the employment letter & work permit
When did you received the AOR and what time did you submitted the application?

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello friends! I lived in Switzerland between 2012-2014 and got my Swiss PCC in 2015 when coming to Canada for the first time, do I need to renew it for my TR-PR application? Thanks.