+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Below are my thoughts and assumptions on the TR - PR pathway based on observations so far.

Please note; my assumptions are based on just the International graduate stream. They have the most applicants and feedback so far.

It appears almost everyone that submitted between 12 noon and 12:30pm EST will most likely get AOR’s this month of June.

(We have only seen one exception so far, the applicant who submitted 12:40pmEST and received AOR)

Based on the above, I think it is safe to assume that those that applied between 12:30 - 1pm EST will get AOR’s in July

Those that submitted between 1- 1:30pm EST will likely get AOR’s in August and so

Also, Using Alberta2018’s situation as a case study, I think it is safe to assume that if you submitted all your documents upfront, your application maybe processed within 1 - 2 months max post AOR.
Although, I am still waiting for more cases to be able to safely come to conclusion on how long it takes to process.

Caveat: I am not an IRCC official and I am only making assumptions.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Below are my thoughts and assumptions on the TR - PR pathway based on observations so far.

Please note; my assumptions are based on just the International graduate stream. They have the most applicants and feedback so far.

It appears almost everyone that submitted between 12 noon and 12:30pm EST will most likely get AOR’s this month of June.

(We have only seen one exception so far, the applicant who submitted 12:40pmEST and received AOR)

Based on the above, I think it is safe to assume that those that applied between 12:30 - 1pm EST will get AOR’s in July

Those that submitted between 1- 1:30pm EST will likely get AOR’s in August and so

Also, Using Alberta2018’s situation as a case study, I think it is safe to assume that if you submitted all your documents upfront, your application maybe processed within 1 - 2 months max post AOR.
Although, I am still waiting for more cases to be able to safely come to conclusion on how long it takes to process.

Caveat: I am not an IRCC official and I am only making assumptions.
you are right.. but alberta got his AOR two wks ago i think.. nd he recvd pre-arrival mail
Nd seeing from other groups after AOR its just took them 18-20 days to send COPR

Reactions: canadawonderland

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hey everyone, I have a question, so the request letter I got states this for the PCC-

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or
longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate

So my question is that do I need PCC from Canada? Because IRCC website states that you don't need PCC from Canada, below is the text from their website -

How to get a police certificate – Canada
If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for an application.
Name of the document you need
Criminal record check
Police certificate and IRCC requirements
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.
How to apply
Visit the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) website for instructions.

So the name of the 'Canadian' PCC is Criminal Record Check as per this and it states that we will inform you if we need that and the request letter doesn't state Criminal Record Check, it states Police Clearance Certificate.

What do you guys think, do I need to submit the Criminal Record Check or no?

I although have already applied for Criminal Record Check through Toronto Police Department and its in process and so is the PCC from my home country so if the Criminal Record Check comes in the same timeline as the PCC from my home country, then its fine but if it doesn't so should I wait for it or submit the PCC only..

What do you guys think, please suggest.

Anyone Guys/Gals????

Ovnyk

Jun 18, 2021
Hi guys, please help me to understand the process. I applied on May 6th, under International Graduates Stream on 6:38 PM EST. As I see, after almost two months, AOR began to receive only those who applied in the first hour…
What do you think, can I quit my job and go home for a couple of months or should I be employed at the time of receiving my AOR?

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
Hello Guys,

Did anyone with who submit OLD medical got an AOR for the international graduate stream, if yes, did they consider it or requested a new Medical?

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
Anyone Guys/Gals????
Hey Buddy,

You don't need a Candian RCMP PCC upfront.

You need to upload PCC from your country of origin or any other country if you have stayed for a period of over 6 months after you turned 18.

Based on the trend, IRCC requests for RCMP (ONLY IF THEY FEEL THE NEED) at the very last moment (approx. a week before COPR email).

Considering this, I would play safe and apply for RCMP anyways, so if they request it, I have it. It costs anywhere from 50-80$

Reactions: canadawonderland

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
Hello Guys,

Did anyone with who submit OLD medical got an AOR for the international graduate stream, if yes, did they consider it or requested a new Medical?
I haven't received AOR personally.

Based on other social media groups, I have noticed that a considerable bunch of people got their OLD medicals approved. However, some people did get a medical request irrespective of submitting an old medical. So it all depends.

In any case, your AOR does not depend on the medical type, whether it be old or new, given that you provided an LOE explaining your efforts in case you didn't have a medical upfront at the time of submission.

Reactions: PavRaj

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi guys, please help me to understand the process. I applied on May 6th, under International Graduates Stream on 6:38 PM EST. As I see, after almost two months, AOR began to receive only those who applied in the first hour…
What do you think, can I quit my job and go home for a couple of months or should I be employed at the time of receiving my AOR?
You have to be in Canada when you PR is approved. If you want to take the risk and go to your country and try timing your return before you get your COPR.. there is nothing stoping you. But this program is really "unpredictable" and not event the IRCC knows the processing time.

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
You have to be in Canada when you PR is approved. If you want to take the risk and go to your country and try timing your return before you get your COPR.. there is nothing stoping you. But this program is really "unpredictable" and not event the IRCC knows the processing time.
yes, there processing speeds would go north only from now. So I wouldn't risk it at all whatsoever.

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
I haven't received AOR personally.

Based on other social media groups, I have noticed that a considerable bunch of people got their OLD medicals approved. However, some people did get a medical request irrespective of submitting an old medical. So it all depends.

In any case, your AOR does not depend on the medical type, whether it be old or new, given that you provided an LOE explaining your efforts in case you didn't have a medical upfront at the time of submission.
Oh okay, thanks!

I did submit the medical upfront which was done back in 2019, uploaded LOE for PCC.

My submission time was 12:14 PM EST, following group discussion, I see most of the people who applied by 12:15 PM EST have got AOR.

Not sure what's happening, I applied on implied PGWP status, could that be an issue?

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
Oh okay, thanks!

I did submit the medical upfront which was done back in 2019, uploaded LOE for PCC.

My submission time was 12:14 PM EST, following group discussion, I see most of the people who applied by 12:15 PM EST have got AOR.

Not sure what's happening, I applied on implied PGWP status, could that be an issue?
Not everybody has got an AOR yet in 12:10-12:15 pm submissions.

Be patient :)