+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mike131313

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
So you sent on Saturday? If yes, that was fast. I am asking cause I sent a form too knowing that i would get the same reply like everyone else but I wanted to do my part. Till now didn't get any reply and I guess I sent on Tuesday or max Wednesday.. Don't know if that is making any delay but i doubt that cause 12:11pm est also haven't received AOR. Lets see.
I have not received AOR too. It is not even in my spam. But, I tried linking my application with UCI and family name everyday. I finally linked it Saturday or Friday last week. I sent webform for medical the same day.

Reactions: canadawonderland

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Niiiiceeeeeeeee... This i think is setting you for portal thing. You pretty much done bro/sis. Happy for you and also everyone else we can expect this much speed... Too curious that how that letter looks.. Only if you could bless us with that sc that would be gre.... Never mind. :)
Sure bro
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website. www.facebook.com/CitCanada www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada Join us on Facebook ( ) and follow us on Twitter ( ) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship. Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada