28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey,
But the second point says a diploma or certificate of any duration that leads to a killed trade.
p.s. I have already applied for the stream I just wanted to confirm.
As someone else said, business administration is not a trade. So the second point does not apply to you.

You either need to have completed one diploma in Canada that's at least 16 months long - or two diplomas that are each at least 8 months long.

If all you have is a single diploma that is less than 16 months in length, then you don't meet the program requirements and should withdraw your application so that you don't lose the fees when your application is refused.

byqc

May 26, 2021
I tell you I'm working full time in IT, and can access to computer the whole time. I still manage to get the job amid pandemic not complaint anything because I believe in hard work make you successful. And just let you know, I paid all the tuition fee also cost of living for my entire time in Canda from 10k saving budget before came to Canada, also worked while I was studying, worked 2 jobs in the summer break. PP who work hard never complaint about that shit, you don't need to assumed that I got fake job or not working to be able applied at 12:05.
You work on full-time basis, ok, I correct my post for that issue. Sorry.
Anyway, you are in a situation in which you can access PC anytime. But most of others are not.
Please be considerate for others. What people here want is a post like Agni's.

Reactions: yay_321

Renee2219

Nov 14, 2016
I rarely comment here, however I visit this forum every single day to keep a tab on the updates.

Like everyone else, I have had my fair share of ups and downs after coming to Canada as an International Student.

My take: We all have walked a different journey and are still going to have a unique journey/path ahead of us. We all need to have a larger perspective of everyone's personal experience, be it finding a job, applying for PR and more. A little compassion goes a long way when we learn to identify/acknowledge that someone's journey CAN be different from ours. Being offended because someone has walked a completely different road and has a different perspective doesn't invalidate our own experience and perspective respectively.

This is for all of us, including me. :)

Have a wonderful day Y'll!

Last edited:

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
My pay stubs shows around 50 hours of stat holiday and 30 hours of Vacations holiday for both year of 2020-2021, will they include in my experience or not towards (1560hrs)?

byqc

May 26, 2021
My pay stubs shows around 50 hours of stat holiday and 30 hours of Vacations holiday for both year of 2020-2021, will they include in my experience or not towards (1560hrs)?
I think you can find the answer in the YouTube videos by Holthe law (maybe this firm). I vaguely remember:
For EE, there is a rule that normal hours paid off like 2-week vacation and statutory holidays are included, as long as paid, but for TR to PR, there is no clear answer.

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
I think you can find the answer in the YouTube videos by Holthe law (maybe this firm). I vaguely remember:
For EE, there is a rule that normal hours paid off like 2-week vacation and statutory holidays are included, as long as paid, but for TR to PR, there is no clear answer.
Thank you so much. It gave a relief now! I think if not mentioned then probably same laws will be followed. I will definitely go through the video. Thanks again.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Thank you so much. It gave a relief now! I think if not mentioned then probably same laws will be followed. I will definitely go through the video. Thanks again.
I think what he meant was that the decision is at discretion of IRCC. "No clear rule" does not mean that one for EE will be applied.

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Our journies in life is different, that’s a given.

However, it does not take away the FACT that a public policy is a FAVOUR.TR - PR pathway is a Favour (something that was not expected). When a Favour is offered, you always have limited choices. Visa/ PR anywhere in the world is not a right!

You can choose to embrace life by complaining all day or choose to stay positive.

The funny thing is, if TR - PR was not introduced in May, won’t we all be doing something else right now?

Stay positive (grateful that this program was even created for us) or stay complaining.

The choice is yours and mine to make. For me, I choose the former.

At the end of the day, with a bit of patience, we will all rejoice at the end. Stay hopeful everyone (if you choose to). Love and light to everyone out there.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Our journies in life is different, that’s a given.

However, it does not take away the FACT that a public policy is a FAVOUR.TR - PR pathway is a Favour (something that was not expected). When a Favour is offered, you always have limited choices. Visa/ PR anywhere in the world is not a right!

You can choose to embrace life by complaining all day or choose to stay positive.

The funny thing is, if TR - PR was not introduced in May, won’t we all be doing something else right now?

Stay positive (grateful that this program was even created for us) or stay complaining.

The choice is yours and mine to make. For me, I choose the former.

At the end of the day, with a bit of patience, we will all rejoice at the end. Stay hopeful everyone (if you choose to). Love and light to everyone out there.
[/QUOTE

Agreed totally

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Hello, please has anyone received aor for an application without fees?
There are different type of fees. You need to be a bit specific

Is it Permanent residency or processing fees?

If an applicant does not pay Processing fees, the application will not be processed. I strongly doubt the applicant will get an AOR (I may be wrong though).

However, If the applicant did not pay PR fees, the application will be processed (although it might lead to slight delays) and once the application is approved, IRCC will request for payment of PR fees