+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

vox720

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, do we have to inform IRCC if we quit our job and start a new one or if we become unemployed , or do they only care about the job you have the moment you apply ? because if we have to , I guess it means we have to submit a new reference letter as well.

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Complainers never see opportunities because they spend most of the time on negative things, and play the victim game.
Many of us international students came here without much advantage in finance, language, culture, skills... still have integrated really great into this country by studying and working hard everyday. How come you have stayed here for 10 years and crying just few thousand bucks as such a big deal ?
Very well said!

Joshua567

Jun 21, 2021
First of all. The international graduate stream is closed. So you can’t apply in that one.

secondly,
  • one or more diplomas, certificates or attestations, where each program of study is at least 8 months in duration and the combined length of the credentials is equivalent to a 2-year credential (at least 16 months in duration)

your certificate was only 1 year. I’m assuming is the normal one of 8 month but is technically 1 year. So you don qualify as you need a 16 month certificate or 2 certificates of 8 month each.
Hey,
But the second point says a diploma or certificate of any duration that leads to a killed trade.
p.s. I have already applied for the stream I just wanted to confirm.

Jun 22, 2021
I worked as a Cashier as well as a Call centre agent, both at the same time. Altogether I worked 1560 hours for one year period. However, there are many weeks where I worked for more than 37.50 hours per week. Do I qualify for 1560 hours requirement?

Jun 22, 2021
I worked as a Cashier as well as a Call centre agent, both at the same time. Altogether I worked 1560 hours for one year period. However, there are many weeks where I worked for more than 37.50 hours per week. Do I qualify for 1560 hours requirement?

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I was explaining to this guy that the government is not doing us international students, a "flavor". I'm more consider those refugees and asylum types of immigration as a flavor, as CA gov has less vested economic interests in them!

And ten years here in Canada don't make me easily generalized others like you, claiming Intl. Students are without finance, culture, advantages over Canadian. Overwhelming amount of Intl students must prove their families robust financial asset, and many local embrace the languages and exotic cultures that comes with us.

Thanks for stapling the label on someone who merely telling a personal story as a "complainer."

Boasting positive merit alone only makes me feel they are hypocrites. If you can't walk in someone else shoes then the least you can do just walk away and stop complaining about "complainers", which makes you nothing better!

Duhhh...

Complainers never see opportunities because they spend most of the time on negative things, and play the victim game.
Many of us international students came here without much advantage in finance, language, culture, skills... still have integrated really great into this country by studying and working hard everyday. How come you have stayed here for 10 years and crying just few thousand bucks as such a big deal ?

Reactions: nagn

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh just so you know, back in time my family $200k on BIP program, if you think I really concern a few thousand cha-ching hell no you are wrong.

What I do care is fairness and justice of the system here.

Reactions: nehpannu

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Truth is, this new policy TR - PR is a Favour from the government to many people. Honestly, IRCCcan decide to take as much time as they want and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It is disheartening but that is the reality. That is why it is called a public policy.

If anyone is not satisfied or feels the TR - PR is too slow for them, they can try CEC, no one is stopping them. Life is a choice, we all made our choices!
Exactly - they didn't have to offer us an additional PR path, they just chose to do so.

Reactions: nehpannu

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Wow, don't you worry, your application is gonna be done in the next few minutes XP

very slow and worrisome.

One thing I know for sure is, MAJORITY of the people that submitted their applications between 12 noon and 12:30pm EST are most likely single applicants (not married) which made them upload their applications very fast.

I am hoping that will mean faster processing times for them. If IRCC is really serious about processing 35,000 -45,000 applications this year, these applicants (those that submitted within 1st 30 minutes of the site been opened) should receive their COPR in 1-2 months post AOR.

Time will tell though.

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The update on May 26 didn't say you can't switch jobs, as long as you're employed at the time of application.

However, if your job isn't overly miserable perhaps should stays and achieving that one-year exp.

Who knows how long this TR to PR pathway will take, tbh many friends are getting their CoPR within 3-4 months via EE.

Hello, do we have to inform IRCC if we quit our job and start a new one or if we become unemployed , or do they only care about the job you have the moment you apply ? because if we have to , I guess it means we have to submit a new reference letter as well.

Reactions: vox720

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats and thanks for sharing this great news.

Hope the rest of us will see light at the end of the tunnel soon!

Hello guys,

Just to give you a quick update. I received my AOR on Monday 14th and I submitted an AOR that very same day to correct some mistakes that I had previously made. Today I got an answer saying that they had created the notes on my profile for the immigration officer to see.

So, you CAN update your profile but only AFTER you receive your AOR. You better start preparing your new updated documents for those of you who made a mistake.

Best luck to all of you.

Reactions: byqc

byqc

May 26, 2021
...Can you say the same thing in the same expression, even if you have not received AoR or got refused for a minor mistake?

And, it is not good to change rules and/or abolish the program AFTER people have paid money to the government or invested time and money to something. It is not a matter of the amount people spent. Promise is promise.

>crying just few thousand bucks

Money is money, regardless of the amount.
I do not know your life, but I feel your words are quite inappropriate, especially in this economic downturn + the highest rent rise in 30 years.