+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hey,
But the second point says a diploma or certificate of any duration that leads to a killed trade.
p.s. I have already applied for the stream I just wanted to confirm.
Business administration is not a skilled trade, I think.
You can confirm what skilled trade is, on governmental websites.

Reactions: scylla

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Yeah, but as you know AOR is not screen by a human!
AOR only means your application is about to screen by a human!!
So explain to me why the hell the computer or AI technology in Canada is so slow.
And explain to me why all my express entry pals over a dozen of them received AORs on the same or next day after they submitted their application.
I got no love in your bro, no love.
Me and My wife are separated from each other since 2018 With three refusals. Honestly, the only thing in my control is to have faith in god if you believe in him or be positive. It is frustrating but this is what it is. People are getting AOR's and some of them even got COPR. Even I know some applicants who applied under CEC and still waiting for their application to be processed. The day you came as student and everybody know that you need to pay extra beyond limit. Yes Paying Immigration fees is a big source to government that is the reason they invite people to come. This is a fact. My brother got his PR in 10 Months recently. I trust government.

I bet, you will soon get your AOR and PR status. Just let us know. If you got no love I have the strength and love to share even I am also facing Disappointments related to processing time. But seeing others succeeding gives me hope and positivity. Look for positivity Man. No body wants to hear negative stuff regarding how late they are. it just upset those who are dealing with a lot already.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Me and My wife are separated from each other since 2018 With three refusals. Honestly, the only thing in my control is to have faith in god if you believe in him or be positive. It is frustrating but this is what it is. People are getting AOR's and some of them even got COPR. Even I know some applicants who applied under CEC and still waiting for their application to be processed. The day you came as student and everybody know that you need to pay extra beyond limit. Yes Paying Immigration fees is a big source to government that is the reason they invite people to come. This is a fact. My brother got his PR in 10 Months recently. I trust government.

I bet, you will soon get your AOR and PR status. Just let us know. If you got no love I have the strength and love to share even I am also facing Disappointments related to processing time. But seeing others succeeding gives me hope and positivity. Look for positivity Man. No body wants to hear negative stuff regarding how late they are. it just upset those who are dealing with a lot already.
That's right. I mean if you want to immigrate to Canada, you already know the money, time, effort you will have to spend on this procedure. You have the whole time to prepare for everything sooner or later, can't go another way. Canada doesn't owe you anything, it's your choice. It's a shame if you compare yourself to refugees who got the free PRs because of their special situation. You've stayed for 10 years and still said like everything just fall from the sky to against you. There are many thousand people still manage all of that to meet the requirements. If government needs 100.000 people for immigration, your goal is to be in that 100.000, not to be 150.000 and crying asking government took all 150.000, because there are 200.000 pp are willing to do anything government asks for. It's a competition, if you don't see a chance to win a game, don't play it.

Last edited:

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
According to what I saw online. The visa officer will determine how much vacation days to include in your hours of work depending how many you took during the calendar period. I hope it makes sense
Thanks but what about Stat Holiday? My Paystubs clearly shows that certain hours are for stat holiday and I am on the edge of 1560hours

vox720

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, does anyone know if the processing time is the same for all the streams ? I applied under the french stream and there are very few applications there, less than 500 the last time I checked. Does that mean that these applications are going to be processed faster ?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello, does anyone know if the processing time is the same for all the streams ? I applied under the french stream and there are very few applications there, less than 500 the last time I checked. Does that mean that these applications are going to be processed faster ?
Nobody knows.In its May 4 technical briefing, IRCC said it expects to process 40,000 applications in 2021 and that they will make sure all the stream get represented accordingly... So... good luck

Reactions: vox720