+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
My friend received AOR email today. He had got BIL on Friday as I mentioned earlier. Application time was 12:13 pm May 6 non-health care essential worker.

He couldn't link his application using uci, family name and passport info alone, but was successfully linked when the application number was provided.
Thank God at least they started processing of essential non health care applications .Congrats and thank you for posting .

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
My friend received AOR email today. He had got BIL on Friday as I mentioned earlier. Application time was 12:13 pm May 6 non-health care essential worker.

He couldn't link his application using uci, family name and passport info alone, but was successfully linked when the application number was provided.
Thanks so much for the update :):). It's a relief to read that they are assessing applications under the non-health care essential worker stream as well.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
I checked IRCC account and saw: current status - "application/profile updated", Messages: "None". So I clicked "Check full application status", and nothing has been changed or updated. When I turned back to account, the current status was "Submitted" as usual. No email or anything. Does anyone know what's that ?
Ghost update , This usually happens when officer currently looking at your application .Happened to me for study permit extension application ( around 5pm ) and 2-3 days after that I received document request.( my study permit extension application was complicated so got alot of experiences from that application).

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Hi guys,
Can anyone confirm if we Can you travel outside canada for a short period of time and return back while our application still in process?

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys!
Just saw these conversations and cleared out many doubts but one question- I have applied under international graduate but i have only completed one year program here and submitted my application under Tr to Pr pathway. Does the duration matter? Because when i submit my file they mention “either one or two year certificate/diploma” and on 27 may they update the guide with “either one or two year certificate/diploma equivalent to two year or 16 minths” so, its scary now.

can anybody help in this please?

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hi guys!
Just saw these conversations and cleared out many doubts but one question- I have applied under international graduate but i have only completed one year program here and submitted my application under Tr to Pr pathway. Does the duration matter? Because when i submit my file they mention “either one or two year certificate/diploma” and on 27 may they update the guide with “either one or two year certificate/diploma equivalent to two year or 16 minths” so, its scary now.

How many credits?
If it is equivalent to 4 semesters', it will be ok.
The important factor is not the calendar days/months/years you spent as a student.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys!
Just saw these conversations and cleared out many doubts but one question- I have applied under international graduate but i have only completed one year program here and submitted my application under Tr to Pr pathway. Does the duration matter? Because when i submit my file they mention “either one or two year certificate/diploma” and on 27 may they update the guide with “either one or two year certificate/diploma equivalent to two year or 16 months” so, its scary now.

• a diploma, certificate or attestation for a program that was at least 2 years (16 months) in length
  • two or more diplomas, certificates or attestations where each program was at least 8 months in length
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys!

You need to meet one of these requirements. Do you meet one of them?

To apply through this stream, you must have graduated with one of the following:

• a degree (Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate) with a program length of at least 8 months
  • a degree, diploma, certificate or attestation leading to a job from the list of eligible trade occupations
  • a diploma, certificate or attestation for a program that was at least 2 years (16 months) in length
  • two or more diplomas, certificates or attestations where each program was at least 8 months in length
  • a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or an attestation of vocational specialization (AVS) where each program was at least 1,800 hours in length
  • two or more DVS or AVS where each program was at least 900 hours in length
    • When combining 1 AVS with 1 DVS, the length of the AVS program may be less than 900 hours if the combined length is at least 1,800 hours.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Website by the IRCC about TR- PR is just for a reference. It is not explaining about how many credits applicants should earn.
For example, if someone have completed 2-year education within 1 year, by hard work, it will be treated as 2-year education.
See the rule about Post Graduate Work Permit.

Or, some schools offer 1-year accelerated programs equivalent to 4-seemster education. It will be accepted as 2-year or 16-month education.

If the application is denied just because the calendar day is 1 year, even though he/she earned the whole credits for 2-year education, the applicant can go to the court, I believe.

Reactions: marita_me

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
How many credits?
If it is equivalent to 4 semesters', it will be ok.
The important factor is not the calendar days/months/years you spent as a student.
Hi,
Is it not…
Its only 8 months diploma (post graduate). I didn’t took second course. so, Its only one year( 8 months ) program which i have completed and on that basis i submit my application.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
First of all sorry for posting this thread here , but as people here already have work permits and experience about this application thats the reason I am posting it here .today my frnd got refusal for pgwp because of two part time semsters .
She provided explanation letter and email screen shot from college records that she was not able to pick mandatory subject ( program)in full semster becoz that subject reached maximum spots and the she have to pick that one alone in next sem and further that program has second part as well (Using BIS another program), so to meet graduation requirements she had to pick that one also alone in last sem . She explained everything with college email record but still they refused . What she can do further? Reapply or LMIA .and again sorry for posting here.status expiring on 31 july 2021.

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
You need to meet one of these requirements. Do you meet one of them?

To apply through this stream, you must have graduated with one of the following:

• a degree (Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate) with a program length of at least 8 months
  • a degree, diploma, certificate or attestation leading to a job from the list of eligible trade occupations
  • a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or an attestation of vocational specialization (AVS) where each program was at least 1,800 hours in length
  • two or more DVS or AVS where each program was at least 900 hours in length
    • When combining 1 AVS with 1 DVS, the length of the AVS program may be less than 900 hours if the combined length is at least 1,800 hours.
Yes, These guidlines are the one which they changed on 27 may and post it is equivalent to two years. before that it wasn’t like this. thats why i submit my application.

FreshStart21

Jun 18, 2021
Hello guys, Has anyone applied under the international graduate French stream?
I just apply three days ago and I was wondering how this stream is being processed
Thank you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes, These guidlines are the one which they changed on 27 may and post it is equivalent to two years. before that it wasn’t like this. thats why i submit my application.
That's not true. The requirement has always been for two years of study at the diploma level - even when the program was originally announced. You either needed to complete one program that was at least 16 months long or two programs that were at least 8 months each. You can see the announcement from April 14, 2021 with these details here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates.html

Reactions: Tomican

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello guys,

Just to give you a quick update. I received my AOR on Monday 14th and I submitted an AOR that very same day to correct some mistakes that I had previously made. Today I got an answer saying that they had created the notes on my profile for the immigration officer to see.

So, you CAN update your profile but only AFTER you receive your AOR. You better start preparing your new updated documents for those of you who made a mistake.

Best luck to all of you.