Medical Pass: June 8th
AOR: June 9th
Biometrics: June 10th
Criminality: In Progress
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
COPR: -

I uploaded everything upfront, no webform and no mistakes on my app
Hi how long it takes to received in Canada PCC and ielts via mail?

rodrigolsct

May 6, 2020
Hey guys - I have applied to the TR to PR International Graduates , but it does not find my account on mycic when I try to link it. Were you guys able to do that ?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
>Legal experts said the policy of not offering bridging permits is only going to affect applicants in the migrant worker streams, because Ottawa is already extending international graduates’ expiring work permits for up to 18 months.

...International students whose PGWP expires a bit after 11/27 (4 months after the last day of application due date for PGWP under public policy) will be affected, too. They cannot work until they get PR.
I have the same issue mine will expire in December this year.

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
My reference letter has a confidential watermark is it ok? And n o annual salary and work location.
Anyone can anawer please?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hey guys - I have applied to the TR to PR International Graduates , but it does not find my account on mycic when I try to link it. Were you guys able to do that ?
You will only able to do that once you will receive your AOR or an immigrant officer start working on your file from their end

Cindy20212022

Jun 21, 2021
Hi,
I applied for an international graduate stream but I've just noticed that I haven't uploaded Additional Family Information form. I am single, so I didn't check that out when I applied for it. I applied for it by myself, and I was in rush, so I am not sure I filled out the forms correctly.
Has anyone contacted the immigration and uploaded any files or forms?
If someone needs to submit additional documents, can applicants upload them by themselves or email the immigration?

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I noticed in this forum that people are crazy impatient for receiving AOR. But the most important thing to remember is "this is all about PR" and it takes time.
Officers are human beings not computer you cannot except all applications to be processed in one or two months. After all, it is pr application they are required to check each and every thing. I request everyone to be patient so that everybody gets as much as productive information from this forum or relevant questions. Please be positive at this time. We never imagined that students will also get that chance to apply for PR but we did get the chance. Whatever is going on it was not imagined by anyone. Now it is happening people still wish more and more. Be thankful guys.

Keep sending and receiving good vibes.
everything will be fine and fast.

Thank you,