+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
True. An article I found says so. One of applicants who failed to disclose her past refusal appealed against an officer's decision as a misrepresentation, and she said that officers could see her past application history, but the court concluded that officers have no obligation to track applicants' past application histories, and then upheld the decision of denial by the officer.
I understand, I did not make such mistakes as I was never refused entry to Canada or any other country however I just want to upload my work permit to prove that I am able to work even after graduation and did not break any rules, thank you for the reply

Reactions: byqc

bcvancouver21

Jun 9, 2021
Anyone applied for TR to PR and made mistake on IMM5666 Q 6d) regarding visa refusal history received AOR and managed to correct or update the form?

Dorothy111

Oct 1, 2018
Hi there!

Anyone knows if Passport Canada in Ottawa (Gatineau) is already open for public? Do we have to book an appointment or is it still completely closed for in-person visits?

(I’d need to get a document out from them and I’m thinking about going in in-person since I’m living in Ottawa and phone calls are taking forever each time.)

Thank you!!