+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
It will be only linked when you will be about to get your AOR or once any immigration office start processing your file from their end.
Or when they put /attach your application in GCMS . The day when I called IRCC ,agent said let me look if they put your application in GCMS or not yet ( he put me on hold ) and he came back and said no they did not link your application to GCMS yet .

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Or when they put /attach your application in GCMS . The day when I called IRCC ,agent said let me look if they put your application in GCMS or not yet ( he put me on hold ) and he came back and said no they did not link your application to GCMS yet .
Got it Global case management system. Probably that could be the scenario.

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
Hey guys..
Anyone tried to submit any missing documents or anything else via webform after getting AOR?
And any reply from IRCC on that?
Was that same as before like no application found or something else?
Thanks..

Reactions: Jay2663

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I am still confused about RCMP, which is to be done, as there are multiple types. If I do one type and IRCC asks for another type. It may cause delays in processing. Anyone has any idea which RCMP pcc is required for this application. I just wanna get it done and keep it before hand.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
I am still confused about RCMP, which is to be done, as there are multiple types. If I do one type and IRCC asks for another type. It may cause delays in processing. Anyone has any idea which RCMP pcc is required for this application. I just wanna get it done and keep it before hand.
If you need PCC from RCMP they will let you know... Meanwhile don't bother...

Reactions: shravan95

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
You need the one done with fingerprint you can go and let them know you need it for immigration purpose. It costs around 52$ that's what I know

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
I have a Scenario, I was working in Food business (and currently as Cashier) both NOC are in there for STREAM B, the problem is, I was working in bakery before getting hired as cashier. After that I had my Masters Project (at the same place in Bakery) since I had good understanding with the owner by that time, he paid me for my project as well (as it was conducted in his small food factory as well as some report work at home) now the problem is since he paid me through same way as I was getting my cheque during the job, now the hours are overloaded for me

its like 900 (Bakery [originally its 420] and the rest I worked on Project for 2 Semester (Fall and Winter) at the same time I was working as a Cashier (which was my actual Job)

Please suggest me, should I submit the profile combining both job hours which will be greater than 2000, will they cause me a problem or should I write LOE along with proof of employment stating my situation and I have all the proofs of working for a project including my final year presentation at the University.

Kindly help me with it Guys!

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
What is the latest AOR update timewise? Who got it last timewise?

I submitted at 12.18. No AOR and no luck of attaching application on cic portal.

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
It will not be considered misrepresentation if you will notify them in advance before they ask you.

So you are good. Resend LOE and updated form after you receive Application number.

Don't worry about this too much. In the end you will get PR
Will it impact me from getting AOR

Jay2663

Jun 15, 2021
I made some mistakes in IMM5669 form, some information show me that I can't make up or upload a new form to cover the old form which I made mistakes. I don't know if i need to withdraw it or not. I submitted at 12:21 and still not receiced AOR