+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hi Guys! I saw that some people submitted their old Medical Exam and it was fine. In my case, i submitted booking confirmation but i still have to pay $300 which is a lot to me. Is there any way I can submit my medical from 2016 and avoid paying for this one? These "immigration" clinics are there just to make money off of immigrants. Why regular clinics didnt work with regular blood tests that can be covered by insurance?-_-
you
Oh perfect... So now I can sustain the hope all day long.... Lol. #12:14pmest
I submitted at 12:13 :)

Reactions: canadawonderland

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Just a little piece of information. So i talked to my consultant and some of his clients have received AOR in their email not in consultant's email. So the AOR will be coming in our personal email that you filled in family form or the one you made the account with. Keep looking for it. It will be there soon #12:12pm est

Adrienbarco

Jun 8, 2021
Vernon
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
just a heads up for people who applied essential worker stream. my IEC visa is gonna be expired on the 28th June, even if I was aware that I was not eligible for applying for BOWP, I did yesterday. Of course, I wrote an explanation letter which is including my situation. I just received a letter from them, I really want to post screenshot of it but I actually don’t know how.. anyways it says
“Please attach this letter to your present work permit number _________ as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until October 13, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working.

I guess this is good sign?! I have a question “until a decision is made on your application whichever is first”. Do you think they are talking about TR to PR application or application for BOWP?
Anyways, I guess there might be a lot of people who are at the same situation with me. Also on the website says nothing regarding you can’t apply for OWP if you applied for Tr to Pr. So give it a shot!
Yes men, I got the same letter months ago when I applied for a work permit. They want to keep us here

Reactions: canadawonderland

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
A question, so my last name has a typo it missing a last character on the top where we put last name but my forms are all good no mistakes in it. So just wondering will it slowdown me getting AOR or should i send a Webform with a LOE to explain what happened on top. I asked my consultant he said no worries about it. Typos happens. But i am still a little scared. What should i do ?