+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey guys,
I received my AOR this morning at 7:52 am EST!!!

It came directly into my inbox and I was able to link it to my account with my UCI and app number as well as my passport information.
I submitted my application on May the 6th at 12:11 pm under the international student stream.

good luck to everyone

Carla685

Jun 15, 2021
Hey guys,

It came directly into my inbox and I was able to link it to my account with my UCI and app number as well as my passport information.
I submitted my application on May the 6th at 12:11 pm under the international student stream.

good luck to everyone
My niece received the AOR yesterday. She applied on May 6, 12:11pm under international stream as well. She linked her application and the status shows that she passed the medical exam. She submitted medical exam and police check on May 6. She got a letter requesting biometrics, which she booked an appointment for this afternoon. I’ll keep you posted.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
My niece received the AOR yesterday. She applied on May 6, 12:11pm under international stream as well. She linked her application and the status shows that she passed the medical exam. She submitted medical exam and police check on May 6. She got a letter requesting biometrics, which she booked an appointment for this afternoon. I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks for sharing .
Update to us, if you don't mind.

Reactions: Qamar gujjar

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I visited the panel physician April 30th and applied via the TR to PR pathway. It finally came to my mind to check if my results have been submitted to IRCC today (over 1 month later lol)

When I checked my UMI number, I got this message:
“Your immigration medical case is not submitted. We usually take 7-10 days to complete and submit your immigration medical file. If you have any questions, please call the medical office during business hours.”

Is this normal? I didn’t get a callback from them so I assumed everything was okay until I checked today. I’m going to call them tomorrow, but has this happened to anyone?

Also I’ve been trying to link my application to my IRCC account. I don’t know where to find my application number. I’ve tried all other options but that. Any advise?
their online services don't work. Call them your medical will definitely be submitted to IRCC by now

My medical was submitted on may 15 and when I look up on their website using UMI, it still shows not submitted. They reassured me that their website doesn't work

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
just keep us updated. Thankyou

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hey guys,

good luck to everyone
Thnku
Just keep us updated

Reactions: canadawonderland

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Hello
I applied my PCC in month of April and still not receive anything it shows under review at embassy what should be reason it is taking long
You have to follow up with your local police station. It shouldn't take this long. Make sure that your CAT number is generated by the consulate. Follow up with your local police station along with the CAT number.

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hey, do you know approximately what time did she get the the AOR in email because recently a lot of folks are getting it in the early morning. Thanks

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Guys, this link DOES NOT apply to everyone. This link only applies to people who got medical done from this company. If you did not get medical done from this company then ofcourse it will say "Not submitted".

This is NOT a government website link.

I don't think any medical office has access to medical reports submitted by a different clinic, that will be gross violation or privacy laws. Call/email your physician to confirm if they submitted or not.

Reactions: NAVNII and miguelca

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Guys, this link DOES NOT apply to everyone. This link only applies to people who got medical done from this company. If you did not get medical done from this company then ofcourse it will say "Not submitted".

This is NOT a government website link.

I don't think any medical office has access to medical reports submitted by a different clinic, that will be gross violation or privacy laws. Call/email your physician to confirm if they submitted or not.
Not true. Other physicians can access to emedical with your umi to check your status.
And this website only works for their clients

Reactions: Tomican

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hey, do you know approximately what time did she get the the AOR in email because recently a lot of folks are getting it in the early morning. Thanks
I think only a few :)
IRCC was down yesterday. I think they updated something and keep testing.
I believe that those with AOR are randomly selected by IRCC from early birds :)

Last edited:

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:13pm EST)
  • AOR: - Not yet
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:

gandomgun

Jul 3, 2018
Hey guys,
do you know what are the official papers to carry when going for Medical exam(TR to PR)? and how long does medical exam take usually (blood test and etc)?
  • Official Papersyou have received from Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC) such as:
    • Refugee Protection Claimant document
    • Medical Report – Client Biodata and Summary Form – IMM 1017

Last edited: