+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
If you uploaded IELTS score under some other upload button, there MAY be a chance. Otherwise, you did not satisfy the 4 documents for completeness check (Proof of employment, proof of completion of study, proof of language proficiency, application form exclusively for TR to PR).
It was not uploaded which i realised after submission. I submitted webform and got same reply as others.

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
Morning everyone,

If someone here applied under essential worker - non-health care stream and you have received AOR please kindly update us. I would like to have an idea of IRCC's plans with this stream. Are they waiting for all the spots to be filled? I have read someone said that people have received BIL/AOR under workers stream but I can't find any reliable source that confirms this.

Thanks in advance!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Morning everyone,

If someone here applied under essential worker - non-health care stream and you have received AOR please kindly update us. I would like to have an idea of IRCC's plans with this stream. Are they waiting for all the spots to be filled? I have read someone said that people have received BIL/AOR under workers stream but I can't find any reliable source that confirms this.

Thanks in advance!
Quiet today :)

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi Guys, I am in Canada and my spouse is in Back home Country, Can you please tell me under new scheme (TR to PR) my wife and my son needs and UPFRONT medical exam? If so, the medical officer has no idea about it, and they do not agree to conduct any medical examination in such category.

Can i Submit application without their medical (they have never gave any medical related it it before)

Adrienbarco

Jun 8, 2021
Vernon
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Morning everyone,

Thanks in advance!
Hey ! Same boat, wonder how long it’s going to take

Millie08

Apr 2, 2021
that shud be fine . wait for aor then u can upload support docs
My friend uploaded the wrong experience letter (it did not mention number of hours) and also forgot to upload t4 or paystub for previous qualifying job. He got promoted to another position in feb-2021 and provided the paystubs for that position.
Now, considering to apply for the refund and re-apply but someone told that the first application is not removed from the system and if he applies again, there are chances that second app would be refused too due to being duplicate app and that he wasted the slot.

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
My friend uploaded the wrong experience letter (it did not mention number of hours) and also forgot to upload t4 or paystub for previous qualifying job. He got promoted to another position in feb-2021 and provided the paystubs for that position.
Now, considering to apply for the refund and re-apply but someone told that the first application is not removed from the system and if he applies again, there are chances that second app would be refused too due to being duplicate app and that he wasted the slot.
i have seen a case where someone just left first page blank of imm0130 and still got AOR. not to worry they will ask for this information.