+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Arma111

Jun 11, 2021
Hello,
if I made mistake I put my job offer instead of reference letter. I put my pay stub. My job offer is included everything. I have applied under graduated student.
will I be rejected for this? I am worry

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Hello,
if I made mistake I put my job offer instead of reference letter. I put my pay stub. My job offer is included everything. I have applied under graduated student.

Should not be a problem if you have applied under the International graduate stream.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hello,
I only add myv pay slips as i did not get job letter on time. Hope for best.

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Now you may relax (at least IRCC will look into your case).
Thanks for sharing.
Ok so this is what I think, if you see among the info which they have asked, they are also asking the program and category which basically means that they at that point didn't know for sure that on which type of application the info/docs had to be added so they sent a uniform reply.. When they will be informed that its for the infamous TR to PR pathway.... Expect the same reply as everyone else..

What do you think.?

Last edited:

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Hey
Has anyone got AOR yet who already has an express entry PR application in process . I have my pnp ee in process so wondering if that is the reason for no AOR yet in this stream ?

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Damn this TR to PR thing, here's my thoughts right now on it. When this bad boi launched in April, it was a such a good news and we all were so happy about it and all that stuff but see now how it is litterally giving us stress all the time.....

All we needed was standard amount of time... Well nvm

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Damn this TR to PR thing, here's my thoughts right now on it. When this bad boi launched in April, it was a such a good news and we all were so happy about it and all that stuff but see now how it is litterally giving us stress all the time.....

All we needed was standard amount of time... Well nvm
This is one-time only, and new. No standard :p

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Ok so this is what I think, if you see among the info which they have asked, they are also asking the program and category which basically means that they at that point didn't know for sure that on which type of application the info/docs had to be added so they sent a uniform reply.. When they will be informed that its for the infamous TR to PR pathway.... Expect the same reply as everyone else..

What do you think.?
So far, I haven't seen the same reply yet .

bcvancouver21

Jun 9, 2021
Regarding this, breaking news...

I sent an inquiry about a mistake on 5669 Q6 d. and other questions about 5669, and just got a reply below (note: I have not received AoR yet)

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application and category,
  • Date on which the application was submitted,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry following reception of the above information. Usually, it takes us 5 business days to respond. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 however, it may take us longer to respond to your enquiry. We thank you for your patience.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In the original message I sent, I told them that "I rushed trying to get in the 40,000 cap". So I think they know I applied for TR to PR, though I sent a message with EE dropdown choice.
Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information.

Reactions: byqc

byqc

May 26, 2021

What do you think.?

If they say that TR to PR is not treated as other programs, I will send them back, as it is not fair that additional documents are accepted if it is EE and not if it is TR to PR.
And it can be a chance to change the current rule.

Reactions: canadawonderland

zabed_h2

Jun 12, 2021
Hello good people,
My wife is currently inadmissible in Canada for 5 years under the ground of 40(A) and A40(2) on her study permit application was in 2017. Now I am eligible for TR-PR pathway essential none health route and would like to apply without accompanying my spouse, in that case, would it be an issue for my PR application?

Last edited: