+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Regarding this, breaking news...

I sent an inquiry about a mistake on 5669 Q6 d. and other questions about 5669, and just got a reply below (note: I have not received AoR yet)

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application and category,
  • Date on which the application was submitted,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry following reception of the above information. Usually, it takes us 5 business days to respond. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 however, it may take us longer to respond to your enquiry. We thank you for your patience.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In the original message I sent, I told them that "I rushed trying to get in the 40,000 cap". So I think they know I applied for TR to PR, though I sent a message with EE dropdown choice.
Now you may relax (at least IRCC will look into your case).
Thanks for sharing.

Jekutic

May 17, 2021
Hi everyone! Is there anyone from the non-essential workers' stream that has received their AOR? My husband applied on May 8th around 1 PM, PST, and there nothing for us yet! :( He had made a couple of mistakes filling out the forms and would love to submit a form acknowledging the errors and correcting them, but thought to wait till we get the AOR to do that. But, it's been over a month now, and still nothing...

priyalpatel

Jun 11, 2021
Hello
I submitted my file for PR in TR to PR pathway but now I’m changing house so I have to change address can someone tell how to do it ?

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone! Is there anyone from the non-essential workers' stream that has received their AOR? My husband applied on May 8th around 1 PM, PST, and there nothing for us yet! :( He had made a couple of mistakes filling out the forms and would love to submit a form acknowledging the errors and correcting them, but thought to wait till we get the AOR to do that. But, it's been over a month now, and still nothing...
No AOR under essential worker stream until today , I submitted on 6 may but no update , seems like IRCC do not want to process Essential worker stream applications .Seems like they prioritizing International graduate stream because of less requirements.

Jekutic

May 17, 2021
No AOR under essential worker stream until today , I submitted on 6 may but no update , seems like IRCC do not want to process Essential worker stream applications .Seems like they prioritizing International graduate stream because of less requirements.
Well, if that's the case, shame on them. If they wanted to prioritize one stream over another, they shouldn't have opened them at the same time in the first place. There are ppl, especially in the essential workers' streams, both health and non-health, that haven't seen their immediate family members for ages, and now this is dragged into eternity as they "need to be in Canada at the moment of decision making", with that moment being unknown and utterly unpredictable. The lack of transparency of this program is really insane.

Reactions: w3ndiii and NAVNII

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
I have mentioned my previous visa refusal (Background Declaration / 5669) reason on point 6D. But forgot to mention my Provincial PNP application return reason (My PNP application was returned in 2017). I tried to access that application online but it was inaccessible and I didn't find the application number and date of the application return. Is that going to be an issue? Should I submit a web form clarifying the reason? Your expert advice is needed..

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
This is not exactly true as there have been people who got BIL and AOR under the stream but those applied very early. You have to understand that the distribution of applications means you are more likely to read about students getting AORs than you would essential workers.

While they might not be processing it as quickly as the IG stream (Although I'm convinced the AOR issuance process is time and not stream dependent), they have sent out some and they will be adequately represented in the processing estimate for this year according to the popular IRCC meeting posted here and on many other blogs.

Reactions: NAVNII

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
I helped my friend application for TR to PR application under non essential worker on 6th May around noon. No response nothing yet. I also haven’t heard any forum that essential worker have received BIL or AOR. If anyone has received it please update us. I don’t know whether IRCC is waiting the applicants to be filled and then issue AOr. If so people can move to CEC; that easy way to get AOr and Pr more quickly. Any thought appreciated

Reactions: NAVNII

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I helped my friend application for TR to PR application under non essential worker on 6th May around noon. No response nothing yet. I also haven’t heard any forum that essential worker have received BIL or AOR. If anyone has received it please update us. I don’t know whether IRCC is waiting the applicants to be filled and then issue AOr. If so people can move to CEC; that easy way to get AOr and Pr more quickly. Any thought appreciated
OMG,I just submitted the non healthcare essential worker application yesterday. If there's nothing updating in 3 months, I will definitely go back to EE...