+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Axp82

May 12, 2021
Hi guys I called cic and they said there is no where written that you can't apply for the second time in same stream. If portal allows you to submit application second time then you can. You have to pay fees twice, so can we do it??
Withdraw first and apply again!

Jun 11, 2021
Hello, i have submitted tr to pr under internation grad. I made two mistakes, first is i have answer to visa refusal question "no" but i has a refusal and second one under study i have uploaded graduation letter and diploma certificate only, transcripts are missing. What should i do? Should i withdraw or it can be solved in future. I have also raised webform after submitting but i got the same email back last day, that everyon else got!

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hey guys, I know many of us received the email that IRCC won’t accept unsolicited documents, however, is there anyone who sent corrected form after getting AOR ? Did they accept it ? I have some errors in my forms ( not a refusal issue, I misread the column where present address of parents is required- I read only if deceased, so I left it blank). I just don’t wanna give up on this. If anyone who has received a reply that they have sent it you the responsible office ?
Anyone ?

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello, i have submitted tr to pr under internation grad. I made two mistakes, first is i have answer to visa refusal question "no" but i has a refusal and second one under study i have uploaded graduation letter and diploma certificate only, transcripts are missing. What should i do? Should i withdraw or it can be solved in future. I have also raised webform after submitting but i got the same email back last day, that everyon else got!
Hey same here i submit my transcript and diploma not my graduation letter. I asked my lawyer he said it will be fine so no worries about it because you have to prove them just that you studied in canada and there is no R10 check so they will ask for additional documents if required

agsi432

Aug 19, 2020
Hey same here i submit my transcript and diploma not my graduation letter. I asked my lawyer he said it will be fine so no worries about it because you have to prove them just that you studied in canada and there is no R10 check so they will ask for additional documents if required
same here man i only uploaded my diploma lets just hope for the best

byqc

May 26, 2021
Is there anyone who has answered to visa refusal question (Have you any refusal from Canada or any other country) wrong , got AOR ?

Regarding this, breaking news...

I sent an inquiry about a mistake on 5669 Q6 d. and other questions about 5669, and just got a reply below (note: I have not received AoR yet)

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application and category,
  • Date on which the application was submitted,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry following reception of the above information. Usually, it takes us 5 business days to respond. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 however, it may take us longer to respond to your enquiry. We thank you for your patience.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In the original message I sent, I told them that "I rushed trying to get in the 40,000 cap". So I think they know I applied for TR to PR, though I sent a message with EE dropdown choice.