+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
Hi, can you please share the way to withdraw or ask for refund!?i didn't receive my aor yet
As per IRCC's instructions, you'll need to request a refund in order to withdraw your application.

To ask for refund:

You need to go to https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/refund.asp and ask for a refund (you'll need the receipt number)

or

Go to the fee-payment account that you used to pay the fees. After you log in, go to "My receipts" and then select the receipt you'd like to get a refund
for and follow the instructions mentioned below it.

Duck40

Mar 8, 2021
Error in the TR to PR Pathway [IMM 0130] form from CIC. In SECTION 5: PAST CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE (Workers in-Canada streams (A & B) (French speaking and English):. It says French speaking and English, one could easily misunderstand that this section needs to be filled out by a person who knows both french and english as it does not state that french or english or both (French speaking and/or English) which I believe should have been ideal wording. Me and my friends left out this section completely blank thinking it should be for workers who know french and english.

Which stream did you apply under?

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Yes, they need to file your application before you can link it. I got mine linked yesterday and receive my AOR today. I used UCI and passport
How did you do that can you please explain in simple way so that we can know and tried please let us know thanks

Fidel2020

May 25, 2021
Hi,
Does anybody know can I resubmit a new application after withdrawing my current application in non-essential stream?
I haven't recieved AOR yet

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hey guys, I know many of us received the email that IRCC won’t accept unsolicited documents, however, is there anyone who sent corrected form after getting AOR ? Did they accept it ? I have some errors in my forms ( not a refusal issue, I misread the column where present address of parents is required- I read only if deceased, so I left it blank). I just don’t wanna give up on this. If anyone who has received a reply that they have sent it you the responsible office ?

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
As per IRCC's instructions, you'll need to request a refund in order to withdraw your application.

To ask for refund:

You need to go to https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/refund.asp and ask for a refund (you'll need the receipt number)

or

Go to the fee-payment account that you used to pay the fees. After you log in, go to "My receipts" and then select the receipt you'd like to get a refund
for and follow the instructions mentioned below it.
Thank you, I just finshed the refund procedure. But does it mean "the application has been withdrew"? Will I still receive the aor?

sanampawar17

Jun 10, 2021
Hi guys I called cic and they said there is no where written that you can't apply for the second time in same stream. If portal allows you to submit application second time then you can. You have to pay fees twice, so can we do it??