+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
I got my application linked just now ( have failed to link several times before). No AOR yet. Submitted 12:12pm EST, international grad stream.
Hi,
How did you link your application. May we know which section did you choose to link it. We have tried several way and none of them are success yet. Anyway, good luck with your process.

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I just submitted another application of essential worker stream B, and fixed all the mistakes I made from the International Graduates application. But apparently it will take months to get any updates.

Reactions: canadawonderland

dearsun

May 27, 2021
Hi,
How did you link your application. May we know which section did you choose to link it. We have tried several way and none of them are success yet. Anyway, good luck with your process.
I used the same one that I believe everybody here is using : UCI and passport. This is my 4th or 5th attempt. Failed to link before. I saw somebody in this forum submitted at 12:09 EST get AOR so I decide to try one more time because I submitted at 12:12 EST. I got it link this time :)

Reactions: krish_trovert

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi,
Before AOR, it is lucky one :)
After AOR, by the guide from AOR.

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
I used the same one that I believe everybody here is using : UCI and passport. This is my 4th or 5th attempt. Failed to link before. I saw somebody in this forum submitted at 12:09 EST get AOR so I decide to try one more time because I submitted at 12:12 EST. I got it link this time :)
Thank you. Will try again and again.

Sam9988

May 5, 2021
When you link your application to portal it will say something like "June 3, 2021 You passed the medical exam" under Review of medical results
I see at a lot of places that we are able to link the application before AOR is received. Can someone please share the steps on how to link the application? Please and thank you.

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hey Guys , does anyone know if we have to mention a trip of 30 days talen to my home country in supplementary travel info?