+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

priya541

Jun 8, 2021
Cambridge, ON
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
I have some minor mistakes on my forms.
Do you think it will be an instant rejection?
Some people are telling me that chances of getting rejected are high.
Does anyone know?

dollyg

May 31, 2021
Hey Guys,

I took my IELTS and got the result online on the test taker portal. I also have the TRF number but havent got the hardcopy yet. I was wondering if I can apply with the online version of the result with the TRF number.
Hi @Shou01 even I am on the same boat . I am worried now . I just called IRCC but there is no clear answer from the representative she is saying if it is incomplete it might get rejected . Not sure whether they are going to accept screen shot of results along with the LOE . Wondered where do we get this type of acceptance docs for Language test . Better don’t put much hope on this and try for any other stream if you are eligible . I am thinking of that too . Even I spoke with the representative about refund I don’t know whether she is knowledgeable or not she said I don’t have an option to withdraw as I don’t have any active application number AOR on file . If it get rejected I am going to loose processing fee . If I get AOR then I need to raise a web form to withdraw either case we are going to loose some bugs .

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
Some people are telling me that the chances of getting rejected are high.
Does anyone know?
Well, it all depends on the type of mistakes.
However, at this point, we don't know how IRCC will be processing applications with minor clerical mistakes.
Logically, if you have submitted the "mandatory" documents, you should be good.

Reactions: priya541

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
Hi @Shou01 even I am on the same boat . I am worried now . I just called IRCC but there is no clear answer from the representative she is saying if it is incomplete it might get rejected . Not sure whether they are going to accept screen shot of results along with the LOE . Wondered where do we get this type of acceptance docs for Language test . Better don’t put much hope on this and try for any other stream if you are eligible . I am thinking of that too . Even I spoke with the representative about refund I don’t know whether she is knowledgeable or not she said I don’t have an option to withdraw as I don’t have any active application number AOR on file . If it get rejected I am going to loose processing fee . If I get AOR then I need to raise a web form to withdraw either case we are going to loose some bugs .

"As part of the application, IRCC will accept language test results received by applicants through email or from the testing organization’s online portal."

source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/trpr-language-testing.html

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Some people are telling me that chances of getting rejected are high.
Does anyone know?
See, most of us here have some or the other mistakes in the application. So far what I have seen in other programs is if there is a mistake they do give you a chance by asking for an explanation, if a mistake in form they mostly ask you to submit a newly filled form. However, in TR to PR pathway we don’t know yet, so let’s assume they might carry out the same procedure like other programs. I had sent my rectified forms through web form and they said we won’t accept any unsolicited documents. There is no option but to wait. You can go back in this thread about two to three pages, I had copy pasted the whole email I received from IRCC. As of now I have left everything on god. Have patience something positive might turn out.

byqc

May 26, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

This is complete check list for EE. It says >Applications that do not contain the following documents will be rejected as incomplete, and fees will be refunded accordingly<.

And, the checked items to decide to reject or not are much more than for TR to PR. Some members here say that items to decide to reject or not for TR to PR is only 4 (Proof of current employment, Proof of completion of study, Language score, Form for TR to PR). I remember that the application guideline repeatedly said that the documents for eligibility is to be submitted on application. It would mean that others can be added...I hope so.

I guess that IRCC will be more generous than for EE...I Hope so. I made a mistake on Form 5669 and really hope that I can claim that 5669 is not one of those which cannot be added after application so I can rectify it.

However, I wish I had known the 4-item rule before application....if I had known I could have done 5669 later without rushing which resulted in a mistake:eek:

(Post corrected about mandatory items from 3 to 4)

Last edited:

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

This is complete check list for EE. It says >Applications that do not contain the following documents will be rejected as incomplete, and fees will be refunded accordingly<.

And, the checked items to decide to reject or not are much more than for TR to PR. Some members here say that items to decide to reject or not for TR to PR is only 3 (Proof of completion of study, Language score, Form for TR to PR). I remember that the application guideline repeatedly said that the documents for eligibility is to be submitted on application. It would mean that others can be added...I hope so.

I guess that IRCC will be more generous than for EE...I Hope so. I made a mistake on Form 5669 and really hope that I can claim that 5669 is not one of those which cannot be added after application so I can rectify it.

However, I wish I had known the 3-item rule before application....if I had known I could have done 5669 later without rushing which resulted in a mistake:eek:
I read other forums ... people made many errors. Rushing and rushing, how can everyone avoid being careless?

* BUT, life is no IF ...It moves forward with HOPE. :)

Reactions: byqc

Hsc214412

Jun 10, 2021
Hi Everyone, while submitting my tr to pr application in international graduate category I accidentally typed wrong year of birth and also i didn’t submitted my Indian PCC confirmation receipt but instead i only submitted my Canadian PCC. Can somebody please tell me if immigration will create my application number and process my application by asking right details or reject it.

night1234

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I made a mistake in my TR to PR application and submitted the document by webform the same day.
I got a reply today. Few important points are the "Mandatory documents section" and "Withdrawal of application".
Clearly, only 4 documents are considered mandatory and, one can withdraw their application by requesting a refund.

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We identified that you have sent additional document(s) to add or to replace one or many documents already submitted in your application under the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited documents via the IRCC Web form for the TR to PR Pathway. The requirement was to submit a complete electronic application in the dedicated online intake portal as indicated in the Public Policies and the Instruction Guide.
While all supporting documentation must be included at the time of application, the processing office may contact you to request missing or additional documents (non-mandatory) at a later date, if required. In such case, the office will provide you with instructions on how to submit these documents using your IRCC secure account. Please do not send documentation unless specifically requested by a processing officer.
Mandatory documents
The following documents are considered mandatory. If one of these documents were not submitted in your online application, your application is likely to be refused:
If you applied for the International Graduates stream, you were also required to submit any form of proof of completed study in Canada included in the Guide 5069.
If you applied for the Workers in-Canada streams (healthcare / essential, non-healthcare), you were also required to submit any form of proof of the periods of work experience identified in your application included in the Guide 5069.
Withdrawal of application and refunds
If you wish to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.
Depending on where your application is in the processing stage, you may be eligible to receive some or all of your fees/payment back. The initial receipt of the application and sorting of the application does not constitute processing of the application. If your application has not yet been processed, you may be eligible for a refund. If processing has started and you’ve received an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AoR), you may not be eligible for a refund.