+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Guys I've submitted the international graduates application, and I found I made a lot of mistakes. And I didn't receive Aor. can I submit the EssentialWorker(non healthcare) application as well if I'm eligible for the stream?

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Guys I've submitted the international graduates application, and I found I made a lot of mistakes. And I didn't receive Aor. can I submit the EssentialWorker(non healthcare) application as well if I'm eligible for the stream?
What are the mistakes that you've made in your IG application?
And yes, you can apply for essential stream as well if you qualify.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
And guys please can all of you who got this reply please tell us that when did you submit the Webform and is this the only reply you got or something else was sent prior to this and also did you guys have the application number.

Thanks
I submitted to webform on Monday, and tonight I got the same reply. They may have a tons of webform enquires in the last few days. That why they have to makeup an ready-made-email to send out quick. ;)

However, this email has many helpful information, clear up some doubts, confused to applicants after applying.
I think this is the message from email: don't worry too much, except "3 mandatory documents", the rest IRCC will ask you if they need for clarify. For now, just wait, we are busy :D

bcvancouver21

Jun 9, 2021
Hey all. I am in the same boat and I received the standard IRCC reply to my web form requesting to update one of the forms (background). I don't have my AOR yet.
I think as long as you have those three mandatory documents submitted, you don't need to stress too much. If you make mistakes on other documents, IRCC may reach out for additional info and LOE.
However, I think it's important to submit a webform any way as it shows you've tried your best to correct any mistake and that will be your solid proof in the future.
I remember the youtube lawyer said the point of TR to PR is to admit as many new comers as possible, if IRCC is being too penalizing to us - it defeats the purpose of this program.
Let's stay hopeful and finger crossed for everyone.

Reactions: shravan95

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
What are the mistakes that you've made in your IG application?
And yes, you can apply for essential stream as well if you qualify.
I forgot to mention the refusal of US vistor visa which is the most serious mistake. I also failed to upload my marriage certificate. I was extremely stressful on that day especially when I was seeing the applicant numbers become less and less, while I was still struggle to finish the payment procedure.

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
It's fine to apply to both programs, there are zero risks in doing so as they are two different programs. I also have an ITA and will submit my app. soon. As for the refund, it depends if the processing has started or not.
[/QUOTE
Hi is there a way that we can see this information on ircc about the acceptance of SCreen shots of test results posted on test center portal
I read from previous post.. the officer might ask for explanation or maybe you can update the form when you get the AOR

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Quick question
How do you guys upload additional sheet of imm5669?apparently this form cannot be merged and edited. Where should I upload my additional sheet?and the form clearly state that if there's not enough space, should attach additional sheet with the application form. The thing is how to attach it?

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Quick question
How do you guys upload additional sheet of imm5669?apparently this form cannot be merged and edited. Where should I upload my additional sheet?and the form clearly state that if there's not enough space, should attach additional sheet with the application form. The thing is how to attach it?
Print the forms and scan then merge it

Reactions: Tomican