+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
I have uploaded some other document in place of my IELTS i.e. PCC. Should I withdraw my application as they are nit accepting documents through webform. Confused ass they mentioned application likely to be refused not will be refused.
Please advise.

bcvancouver21

Jun 9, 2021
But it's electronic application, we are not supposed to print it.
Print it out, scan it and upload to your electronic application.
That's what most of us do. It's ok.
and don't stress about your mistake on your visa history. As long as you have tried your best to correct it, don't think about it. Many of us made the same mistake due to the limited time for preparation. If immigrant officer needs to know more, they may reach out to ask. There are not much we can do at this point.

Reactions: Tomican

discodeaky102

May 21, 2021
Hi guys, in the IMM0130 form, under the international grads stream, is it okay to not provide NOC code when they ask about our current employment. I forgot to put my NOC code in, instead, I just wrote B as the skill level.
thanks.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
I got the same email tonight (exactly word by word).
Thanks for sharing.

@Alberta2018: I got the email tonight (the same as other). Webform doesn't work anymore. Btw, IRCC replied quite fast.
I received this email as well. Guess they are looking at webforms before processing applications which makes no sense to me.

Reactions: gandomgun

aaa_y

Sep 29, 2020
Guys,
My current job title has 2 names, On my LOE, it was named"Universal Banker" but i put "Financial Service Rep" on the forms... however, they both fall on the same NOC.
I used webform to provide a new LOE that is with the name "financial service rep" on it.
Do you guys think its a big issue?

Shou01

Jun 10, 2021
Hey Guys,

I took my IELTS and got the result online on the test taker portal. I also have the TRF number but havent got the hardcopy yet. I was wondering if I can apply with the online version of the result with the TRF number.

sanampawar17

Jun 10, 2021
Hi Guys help!
I have minor mistake in tr to pr imm0130. In section 5 where they asked do you have completed 1560 hours, i didn't checked yes nor no but obviously i am eligible and didn't filled out past experience fields as i have elegible experience in current job that i have filled in section 6 ....will it make a trouble??. I raised a webform but that form is mandatory and can't be changed. So what should i do??