+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gbreis

Jun 9, 2021
Hello guys!

I am new in the forum. I applied for tr to pr essential, non-health care on May 6th, but I do not know exactly at
what time. Is there a way of finding out?

Thank you

PS: it was between 12:00 and 13:00. No aor yet

Adrienbarco

Jun 8, 2021
Vernon
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hello guys!

I am new in the forum. I applied for tr to pr essential, non-health care on May 6th, but I do not know exactly at
what time. Is there a way of finding out?

Thank you

PS: it was between 12:00 and 13:00. No aor yet
Check you’re received, the one they sent you when you paid, the time is on it

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I don’t understand why cec would be better, it is so much longer to get all the documents and for them to review it. Tr to pr should be the best solution.
For CEC we've seen processing as fast as 32 days and coming from Feb-March applications, 2 months of processing time compared to the uncertainty of TR to PR sounds good. Imagine applying only for TR to PR, FSW draws resuming (and CRS cutoff skyrocketing) and seeing how CEC applicants get COPR within a few months while you're stuck with TR to PR, where most applications have been scheduled to be processed in 2022

Adrienbarco

Jun 8, 2021
Vernon
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
For CEC we've seen processing as fast as 32 days and coming from Feb-March applications, 2 months of processing time compared to the uncertainty of TR to PR sounds good. Imagine applying only for TR to PR, FSW draws resuming (and CRS cutoff skyrocketing) and seeing how CEC applicants get COPR within a few months while you're stuck with TR to PR, where most applications have been scheduled to be processed in 2022
But let’s say you choose pr to tr and you apply in the same time for cec, is it not risky to apply twice ? And what about the money ? Can you hurt a refund from one of your application ?

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
My email of confirmation was deleted by gmail automatically after 30 days and I cannot restore it

geez o_O
When did you pay? If you paid at the time of submission your fee receipt generation time should be give/take a few minutes from your submission time.

grace17ca

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
03-09-2017
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 - 09:40 PST
  • Link application to IRCC account: June 8, 2021
  • Biometrics Request: June 8, 2021
  • Biometrics Done: June 8, 2021
  • AOR: - June 9, 2021
  • Medical: Passed on June 8, 2021
  • Eligibility: -
  • Criminality: -
  • Security:
  • COPR:

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 - 09:40 PST
  • Link application to IRCC account: June 8, 2021
  • Biometrics Request: June 8, 2021
  • Biometrics Done: June 8, 2021
  • AOR: - June 9, 2021
  • Medical: Passed on June 8, 2021
  • Eligibility: -
  • Criminality: -
  • Security:
  • COPR:
Good to see 12:40 pm EST (9:40 PST) submissions getting AOR.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Come on why are you withdrawing. Any application can be updated by webform. If you open tr to pr pathway portal, they specifically mentioned if you want to update your application please click here which leads us to webform.
Don't believe in online rumours that application can't be updated. It can be updated since every one has to send pcc and medical. Many people on forums are spreading misinformation. Stay positive. Every thing would be fine.

Unfortunately the info here is not misinformation, mostly. Here is my experience and information from immigration professionals.
1. I talked with a lawyer yesterday and he said that application cannot be updated until we get AoR (or application is successfully linked to web account?).
2. If the visa denial is by US, it is detected very soon. I already put URL of the article in this thread.
3. Some people failed to defend the mistake and got sanctioned. I already put URL, too.

However,
1. At least one of professionals says the mistake can be fixed.
2. At least one of professionals said that consultation will be needed to determine if it can be fixed. He did not say that the mistake is the end of application.

So, I strongly recommend to talk with a professional before making a decision, and please DO NOT try to defend for the mistake by yourself. Ask professional help.

Reactions: Tomican

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
But let’s say you choose pr to tr and you apply in the same time for cec, is it not risky to apply twice ? And what about the money ? Can you hurt a refund from one of your application ?
They don't mind you having more than one application in progress (I've seen a few comments about this on their Twitter account). They just inform you that you'll only be granted PR once and that you'll lose the processing fee from the other application