+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

priya541

Jun 8, 2021
Cambridge, ON
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Hi,
I submitted my application around 3pm on May 6th.
I tried to link my application to my account with UCI # and Family name. But i got a notification saying that they couldn't find my application.
Does that mean they haven't looked at my application yet?
It's already been more than a month since we applied.

priya541

Jun 8, 2021
Cambridge, ON
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
I will be eligible for CEC end of june.
If I apply for EE and got an ITA, will I be able to withdraw my tr to pr applicaation?
Will they give a refund?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I will be eligible for CEC end of june.
If I apply for EE and got an ITA, will I be able to withdraw my tr to pr applicaation?
Will they give a refund?
If you withdraw AFTER your tr to pr application's process , you lost the processing fee $550.

gay5sing

Jun 9, 2021
I am in the process of completing the Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union, which is to be signed by a Notary Public. However, we are currently in 2 different countries. I am in Canada and he is currently in Jamaica. Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed with the Notary Person witnessing our signatures, considering we are in 2 different countries? Is it possible to have two notaries signing the same document?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Hi guys, quick update:

1 - I got BIL yesterday, my appointment is later today
2- I linked my application yesterday with my BIL file number, medical passed
3- I just got AOR without completing biometrics, so if you get BIL you will probably get AOR shortly after even if you haven't completed your biometrics yet

Some people are reporting pre-arrival services letters on Discord, not just facebook and other groups. This info comes from very active members in the group so they don't have any reason to lie, normally people from PNP get this letter around a month before COPR. Someone also claims they passed all stages but we don't know yet.

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hi guys, quick update:

3- I just got AOR without completing biometrics, so if you get BIL you will probably get AOR shortly after even if you haven't completed your biometrics yet

Some people are reporting pre-arrival services letters on Discord, not just facebook and other groups. This info comes from very active members in the group so they don't have any reason to lie, normally people from PNP get this letter around a month before COPR. Someone also claims they passed all stages but we don't know yet.
When did u made ur application est?

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Hi guys, quick update:

Did you give biometric in the past, like for study or work permit? did you pay $85 for biometric with tr to pr ?