+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

roberto_gm

Oct 7, 2019
Hi All,

can Someone explain how they were able to link the application to their Cic account? I am trying from last 10 days but unable to link mine tr to pr pathway application. Submitted on 6th may at 12:07pm est.

thanks
Also trying to do the same....I already tried with my UCI #, family given name....etc, but not any positive results so far

roberto_gm

Oct 7, 2019
When I linked my app, it said "medical passed", other than that, I got a copy of my medical exam results on my address as I requested the results to be sent to me when I took the medical exam.
I having trouble linking my application....would mind telling me how you did it?

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi All,

can Someone explain how they were able to link the application to their Cic account? I am trying from last 10 days but unable to link mine tr to pr pathway application. Submitted on 6th may at 12:07pm est.

thanks
Same here bro submit at 12:12 waiting for the AOR checking for linking everyday.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Using application number and passport details, after BIL I couldn't link using place of birth details, re-tried right away with passport and linked instantly.
It does asks for were do you intended to reside do we have to fill that section as well

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi guys - in the past 4 years I have been to USA 6-7 times to visit my relatives. If we add all my visits together -
I can say that I have been to USA for more than 6 months - then would I need a pcc from USA too ?
No, you only provide PCC for countries where you stayed for 6 months in a row. That said, if IRCC needs your US PCC, they will request for it later but you don’t need to submit at the time of application.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Also trying to do the same....I already tried with my UCI #, family given name....etc, but not any positive results so far
Same here bro submit at 12:12 waiting for the AOR checking for linking everyday.
Hi All,

thanks
If you can’t link, it simply means that your application processing hasn’t begun yet. Just have patience and you will get your file number eventually. I am also unable to link my app.

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I just found that I forget to mention my previous refusal of US vistor visa, and people say it might cause misrepresentation and 5 years ban. I'm so stressful now. What should I do now?can I withdraw the application after receive AOR?or to send a webform to see if it's possible to correct it?please help guys...

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I just found that I forget to mention my previous refusal of US vistor visa, and people say it might cause misrepresentation and 5 years ban. I'm so stressful now. What should I do now?can I withdraw the application after receive AOR?or to send a webform to see if it's possible to correct it?please help guys...
When it comes to this new program, no one really knows what to do in cases like yours because we're yet to see if they are accepting updates via webform. The safest option is to try and withdraw the application. If you can't, then I would suggest that you send a web form right now so that you will have proof that you tried to fix the mistake in case they send a Procedural Fairness Letter (PCL). If you get no replies, then send a new one as soon as you receive AOR.

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
When it comes to this new program, no one really knows what to do in cases like yours because we're yet to see if they are accepting updates via webform. The safest option is to try and withdraw the application. If you can't, then I would suggest that you send a web form right now so that you will have proof that you tried to fix the mistake in case they send a Procedural Fairness Letter (PCL). If you get no replies, then send a new one as soon as you receive AOR.
Thank you for your reply, but it's sad that there's no way to withdraw it now before receive the aor

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Thank you for your reply, but it's sad that there's no way to withdraw it now before receive the aor
Yea and the reason is that IRCC would need your application number to locate it and withdraw. For now, the best thing you can do is to send a web form and explain your mistake.

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Yea and the reason is that IRCC would need your application number to locate it and withdraw. For now, the best thing you can do is to send a web form and explain your mistake.
Yea I just sent them a message via webform to see if I can withdraw the application because of the mistake I made. Thank you again

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Yea I just sent them a message via webform to see if I can withdraw the application because of the mistake I made. Thank you again
Come on why are you withdrawing. Any application can be updated by webform. If you open tr to pr pathway portal, they specifically mentioned if you want to update your application please click here which leads us to webform.
Don't believe in online rumours that application can't be updated. It can be updated since every one has to send pcc and medical. Many people on forums are spreading misinformation. Stay positive. Every thing would be fine.