+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
If I were you, the first thing I'd do is send a web form as well as get in touch with a lawyer to see what can be done to avoid further issues.
Thank you again. I sent a message via webform last week and got a reply yesterday. It said that I can send a message/documents if I have an application in process and the result is at officer's discretion. And last night I sent an email to a law firm for asking a help.
Meanwhile, I will prepare for another immigration program to keep me calm.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you. Last night I sent a message to a law firm. I will discuss the probability of defense first and then decide the next step.
Your replies here really helped me. I think it was you who posted URL of the live session. Also, you gave me an alert that message via webform before getting AoR is nothing. So I thought that my message sent last week could not be a defense and did further research about my issue. And then I found serious facts.
You are really nice and caring person and I appreciate it:)
Thanks .
I am thinking of another hope, social media keeps asking IRCC the possibility of re-open TR to PR pathway. You may withdraw and wait for a chance.

*about web-form. I tried one more time with EE slot. Will see what happen.

Reactions: byqc
Jun 5, 2021
Hello! I just submitted my application in the TR to PR program. But, I was unable to link it through CIC. Do I need to wait for my AOR before I can link it to my account?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Thank you again. I sent a message via webform last week and got a reply yesterday. It said that I can send a message/documents if I have an application in process and the result is at officer's discretion. And last night I sent an email to a law firm for asking a help.
Meanwhile, I will prepare for another immigration program to keep me calm.
That's good. If you are able to apply for a different program, then the safest option is to withdraw your TR to PR application if it's possible. All the best!

Reactions: byqc

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hello! I just submitted my application in the TR to PR program. But, I was unable to link it through CIC. Do I need to wait for my AOR before I can link it to my account?
Yes. Some people have also been able to link their applications once they got their biometric/medical request letter.

Jun 5, 2021
Hello, I applied for PR through the TR TO PR Program and I realized I made a mistake on form IMM0130. I had listed 2 jobs there and I entered the wrong number of hours worked per week in the respective jobs. I worked 14 hours per week on job A and 19 hours per week on job B but on the form I accidentally mentioned 19 for job A and 14 for job B. What should I do now?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hello and a bad news.

https://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/inadmissibility/misrepresentation/
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/01/misrepresentation-mistakes-matter-0116963.html#gs.34bqki
http://www.cba.org/cba/cle/pdf/imm13_paper_mccrea.pdf

These say that honest mistake cannot be a reason for not being misrepresentation (basically).
(Actually, I did some web search and found many posts about 5669 6 d., but most of those do not have a post like "I could defend!" despite others' post asking the result.)

I concluded that it is very difficult to fix mistakes like Form 5669 6 d. without a legal pro, and will discuss how many % of similar cases in the past successfully defended and possible withdrawal.
It could be smarter to aim at another program, if withdrawal can avoid resulting in misrepresentation.
The article says innocent mistakes are most likely not considered
, what if we rectify it through web from. Still they won’t consider ?
I don’t have an issue like refusal, however there are two small errors in my application.
This thing is driving me nuts. Just don’t understand should I withdraw or go ahead.

byqc

May 26, 2021
I don’t have an issue like refusal, however there are two small errors in my application.
This thing is driving me nuts. Just don’t understand should I withdraw or go ahead.
It depends on the type of mistakes. That's what I know.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
What kind of mistake did you make? If it's really minor, chances are that you will get an AOR and that will help you in fixing the mistake via webform.

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
im assuming you mistakenly didnt put yes for past refusals in your application?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
My number 6 - section D is absolutely fine ,
In my additional family information I forgot to put my parent’s current address.
In my past travel information I made a mistake in counting days of my travel ( I was out of India for 11 months).Also made small error in LOE for the same.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
In my additional family information I forgot to put my parent’s current address.
In my past travel information I made a mistake in counting days of my travel ( I was out of India for 11 months).Also made small error in LOE for the same.
Don't worry, all of these seem to be minor mistakes that can be fixed via webform. I suggest you send one now especially since your family information form is incomplete. If they say that they can't find your application, send another webform once you get an AOR. I'm sure you will receive your AOR.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Don't worry, all of these seem to be minor mistakes that can be fixed via webform. I suggest you send one now especially since your family information form is incomplete. If they say that they can't find your application, send another webform once you get an AOR. I'm sure you will receive your AOR.
Thank you ,
Yeah have already sent one web form last Sunday with all corrections

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
u didnt need to mention if your trips were from india to canada or canada to india