+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
However we can rectify through web form right ? Or it’s a danger zone ?
Don’t stress yourself over that. Once you get AOR, you don’t need to fill out all of the form again.

create a table in a word document, put the appropriate heading and form number at the top with your name and UCI nunber and write out the missing information; part time jobs and the year.

That’s all.

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
Hi everyone, my employer has put in the reference letter I applied with a different position than my offer letter a year ago. I put that position from the reference letter in all my forms. Now when I submit my new letter of reference with the job positions I don’t know if I should let them know the position needs to be rectified as my employer did a mistake or my employer suggested adding the position like this x/y x being the position I have on my offer letter and y the position he put on last reference letter so it includes both and then I don’t need to rectify on all forms. Not sure what to do to be honest. Any suggestions? Should my employer put the correct position and then I need to rectify all the forms that contain that position or what?

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
1. Sign in to your IRCC secure account - Canada.ca (sign in to your account. You can register if don't have one)
2. Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online. -> Click on "Add (link)
3. Category -> Permanent Residence
Sub-category -> Sub-Category: TR to PR Pathway
Application details -> Choose whatever applied to you ( For me UCI + Family Name)
Applicant's personal information: Passport

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone, my employer has put in the reference letter I applied with a different position than my offer letter a year ago. I put that position from the reference letter in all my forms. Now when I submit my new letter of reference with the job positions I don’t know if I should let them know the position needs to be rectified as my employer did a mistake or my employer suggested adding the position like this x/y x being the position I have on my offer letter and y the position he put on last reference letter so it includes both and then I don’t need to rectify on all forms. Not sure what to do to be honest. Any suggestions? Should my employer put the correct position and then I need to rectify all the forms that contain that position or what?
Graduate stream? Position doesn't really matter so don't do anything.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
1. Sign in to your IRCC secure account - Canada.ca (sign in to your account. You can register if don't have one)
2. Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online. -> Click on "Add (link)
3. Category -> Permanent Residence
Sub-category -> Sub-Category: TR to PR Pathway
Application details -> Choose whatever applied to you ( For me UCI + Family Name)
Applicant's personal information: Passport
Mine failed multiple times