+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I submitted my application around 12:30 on May 6 but only the problem was that the birth certificate&identity and civil status documents were not submitted. I am very worried about my application may be refused. Anybody has the same situation but has received the AOR?

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I submitted my application around 12:30 on May 6 but only the problem was that the birth certificate&identity and civil status documents were not submitted. I am very worried about my application may be refused. Anybody has the same situation but has received the AOR?
Why submit those if they didn't ask for it!! I have those Documents as well but did not submit them. If the officer needs it he's gonna ask you.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Why submit those if they didn't ask for it!! I have those Documents as well but did not submit them. If the officer needs it he's gonna ask you.
Well, those documents were mentioned in the guide and I guess they were supposed to be uploaded to the box that said "All other documents related to e-Apr". I didn't upload because I had LOE submitted in that box so I wasn't sure if we were supposed to merge them all in one file.

That said, I doubt they would refuse an application due to this reason.

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The birth certificate is needed only in case if you have a child!!! I do have the NAtional ID but I have not submitted it. Not even LOE. I have updated yesterday via Webform - Hopefully, Nothing goes wrong!

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
It doesn't matter if you were inside or outside Canada, the personal history needs to have everything. Not disclosing could lead to misrepresentation so it's always best to accurately list your entire personal history.
However we can rectify through web form right ? Or it’s a danger zone ?

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
The birth certificate is needed only in case if you have a child!!! I do have the NAtional ID but I have not submitted it. Not even LOE. I have updated yesterday via Webform - Hopefully, Nothing goes wrong!
How did you use webform? Did you do it using express entry option?