+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

nbrenda86

May 24, 2021
Hi! I have a question. How they will count worked hours? They specified you must have at least 1 year of experience and at least 1560 hours in that year, so they will count all worked hours in this period, even If I have worked 40 hours per week? Or it will be as they count in the Canadian experience class program, that they just consider 30 hours (fulltime) and 15 hours (part time)?

Many thanks!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi! I have a question. How they will count worked hours? They specified you must have at least 1 year of experience and at least 1560 hours in that year, so they will count all worked hours in this period, even If I have worked 40 hours per week? Or it will be as they count in the Canadian experience class program, that they just consider 30 hours (fulltime) and 15 hours (part time)?

Many thanks!
We dont know for sure, but probably limited to 30.

Last edited:

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello,
I applied under recent graduate stream and made a mistake in my name(a "k" is missing in my given name) in Schedule A Background/declaration form. Everywhere else the name is correct. Will that be a problem?
Also, I uploaded my old e-medical sheet(UMI) used during my study permit without LOE. Will that work or is there a need to book a new medical now?
Same here bro. My forms were all correct but in the starting when we put last name i missed one letter in hurry. So i am just wondering the same thing

kCon3ras

Jul 5, 2018
Regarding medicals and CELPIP tests. If they expire during the revision period, does IRCC may ask the applicant to retake them???

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Regarding medicals and CELPIP tests. If they expire during the revision period, does IRCC may ask the applicant to retake them???
Nope. In EE, they might've asked you to re-do medicals, but for this program, they probably won't. The tests should have been valid at the time of application only.

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
English test? No, they will not ask to retake them provided it was valid as at the time you submitted your application.

Medicals? Yes or No. it solely depends on the visa officer handling your case file.

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Same here bro. My forms were all correct but in the starting when we put last name i missed one letter in hurry. So i am just wondering the same thing
A lot of you are worrying over nothing. So you all think these visa officers actually believe there won’t be mistakes? We are humans and prone to errors. This is a very minor mistake and can be easily fixed

once you are able to get your application number, send a webform and that’s all.

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
This is solely my opinion and not a legal advise.

(1) If you forgot to mention your previous visa refusals or declare criminal cases you have had in your past, please don’t panick. Your approach should be; okay I have a problem, so what can I do to fix this problem? what is the solution?

quick tip: beginning tomorrow, check your spam mail or inbox at least once in the morning and once at night. Also, try linking your application to your GC key account at least once every day. This is a better strategy than being fearful or having sleepless nights.

Once you get your application number or when you are able to successfully link your application online, please quickly send them a webform to fix the mistakes. If possible, attach a letter of explanation detailing what happened and how you have fixed it.

The earlier you fix the mistake, the better.

Think of it this way, you declared your visa refusals when you were applying for your PGWP, so why will you hide it now? It is clearly a mistake and explaining this and making the right correction ON TIME makes absolute sense.

(2) If you forgot to include some documents or forgot to include LOE explaining why you could not get those documents, please quickly send a webform once you have your application number.

Panicking or worrying over things you have no control over at the moment is a waste of energy
and time and will drain you from finding the solution.

Also, let every applicant (including myself) pray for Favour or luck. The visa officer handling each and everyone’s application ultimately determines the outcome.

Finally, do not let anyone intimidate you! Stay positive and we will all come back here in 2, 3 or 4 months time celebrating our COPR.

Babbu123

May 24, 2021
I have a question i got my ita from this last ee draw. Should i wait for any updates on tr to pr or should I withdraw here and go for EE.

discodeaky102

May 21, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question about PCC. I'm from Vietnam, and before coming to Canada in late 2016, I got my PCC from the Vietnamese Police Department. Since then, I have only stayed in Canada until January 2020, when I came back to Vietnam for vacation purposes for about 1 month. After that, I got back to Canada and stay here until this date.
When I apply for TR to PR on May 6th, I uploaded a new PCC which I got in April 2021; however, this new PCC had a very minor mistake in my parent's names. I'm planning on using the old one (original copy), which will be translated and certified by the embassy, to upload on the webform once I receive my application number with an LOE.
Do you guys think that would be a good move, or should I apply for a new PCC?
The confusing part here is from 2016 until this date, I only came back to Vietnam for 1 month, a very short period, and I don't you whether I would have to apply for a new PCC or not. Because of having no experience, I decided to play safe by getting a new one, but it has mistaken information (a very small mistake).
Sorry for the long text. Much appreciated the help. Thanks

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question about PCC. I'm from Vietnam, and before coming to Canada in late 2016, I got my PCC from the Vietnamese Police Department. Since then, I have only stayed in Canada until January 2020, when I came back to Vietnam for vacation purposes for about 1 month. After that, I got back to Canada and stay here until this date.
When I apply for TR to PR on May 6th, I uploaded a new PCC which I got in April 2021; however, this new PCC had a very minor mistake in my parent's names. I'm planning on using the old one (original copy), which will be translated and certified by the embassy, to upload on the webform once I receive my application number with an LOE.
The confusing part here is from 2016 until this date, I only came back to Vietnam for 1 month, a very short period, and I don't you whether I would have to apply for a new PCC or not. Because of having no experience, I decided to play safe by getting a new one, but it has mistaken information (a very small mistake).
You did not need a new PCC

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
As many questions here ...I think just wait and see. The AOR will tell you what IRCC needs. (read the information from Alberta2018, guy who linked to his application few days ago)

*don't waste money on docs when you may not need

Last edited: