+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
To those who successfully linked their applications to GCKey without the application number, which option did you choose? UCI or FamilyName, Given Name?

Also, how many tries did it take before you got it linked?

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
To those who successfully linked their applications to GCKey without the application number, which option did you choose? UCI or FamilyName, Given Name?

Also, how many tries did it take before you got it linked?
UCI Family name and Passport.
It doesn't matter how many tries you take, it depends on how soon did you apply, so officer starts reviewing your application before other applicants

Reactions: Tomican

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
It doesn't matter how many tries you take, it depends on how soon did you apply, so officer starts reviewing your application before other applicants
Just curious...
How many times you sign in MyGCKey to get the link? (everyday)
How did you put your UCI: 9xxxxxxx, or 9xxx-xxxx ?

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Do you guys think that IRCC hired people to increase their "manpower"? I just have been thinking about how they will manage all these applications with the same amount of people ... xD

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
To apply for the TR to PR pathway, do I need a police certificate from Canada? Thank you in advance.
No, you don't need it.
IRCC will do name-based check, and they will ask you to do fingerprints check if they find someone has been convicted similar name to you

Reactions: asaci

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I have a small query, I had all the documents on hand which were mandatory requirement. However in one of the forms which is additional family information. I didn’t write the present address of my parents. Should I submit a new form once I get AOR or IRCC will ask later on in the process to resubmit it ? Does this look something serious ?

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
When did you submit your application. I submitted mine at 12:14 and was in the top 1500 but still unable to link mine.

Reactions: canadawonderland

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have a small query, I had all the documents on hand which were mandatory requirement. However in one of the forms which is additional family information. I didn’t write the present address of my parents. Should I submit a new form once I get AOR or IRCC will ask later on in the process to resubmit it ? Does this look something serious ?
Send a new form once you get AOR.

Reactions: shravan95