+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Last edited:

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Anyone know if I can submit my application if I am missing my wife's Medical exam. I have an email confirming her appointment. Can I attached a letter of explanation with her schedule appointment? that is all I am missing. I already had my Medical done.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
That is why. :)
My biometric is valid till 2027.
Medical passed.
Eligibility: uploaded everything they need.
Background check: don't know how long they will process. I uploaded new PCC from my home country in April 2021 ( just got RCMP sent to mailbox this morning: name-based check, good no conviction). Never travel to other countries. Came and have stayed here in Canada since 2017.

May 23, 2021
Medical passed.
Background check: don't know how long they will process. I uploaded new PCC from my home country in April 2021 ( just got RCMP sent to mailbox this morning: name-based check, good no conviction). Never travel to other countries. Came and have stayed here in Canada since 2017.
How long doesn’t it take to get RCMP ?
I applied almost 3 weeks ago

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
How long doesn’t it take to get RCMP ?
I applied almost 3 weeks ago
Nearly a month here in Calgary (so I couldn't have it ready on May 6th). They also don't do the fingerprint-check (don't know why), but my name-based check is still good -> so 100% IRCC will not ask for RCMP fingerprint-check

May 23, 2021
Nearly a month here in Calgary (so I couldn't have it ready on May 6th). They also don't do the fingerprint-check (don't know why), but my name-based check is still good -> so 100% IRCC will not ask for RCMP fingerprint-check
I also got my fingerprints done 3 weeks before at red deer office

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
Medical passed.

idk is it fast processing compared to EE ?

Reactions: canadawonderland

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
As IRCC clearly states, they don't need Canadian PCC (+fingerprint), unless they need (they will inform you later).
Biometrics within 10yrs is ok.

Also, you haven't out-of-Canada travel from 2017 help the process faster (with 5562 + passport are much help too)

*I read over most of CIC websites , Q&A about PR last few weeks... I found that many information, instructions are out-of-dated (most of them in 2011). Some paper applicants have to do it again. Turn out the process is very slow (beside other human factors)

Last edited:

Lili00q

Apr 8, 2021
Might be the fastest case ever in history, eh
Hi Albert , did u do biometrics before like in another application before, and when u linked ir tr2pr to gc key does it show ur biometrics number and biometrics validity, also u said u link without email with app no, did they send 7 the emai or not yet I know GCMS is normally late notifying when something is updated by a day or two 2 your email Thanks for your sharing