+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Actually TR2PR will be processed quickly, IRCC have told MPs they will process at least 30-40,000 by the end of the year, so other streams backlogs have nothing to do with this stream it has its own dedicated officers.
Fact checker? Is what you are saying supported by an official written document by IRCC. If not then, it's just speculation. Nothing to go by

Shovon18

May 21, 2021
Nothing.
I will be eligible for CEC in late August. Not sure which one will be faster
I will also be eligible for CEC in late September. I will go for CEC and withdraw this one if this application doesn't progress. I don't know how logical this stream was provided that they don't have resources anywhere close to what it takes to process these applications in time. GOD knows when they will start giving AOR let alone processing.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I will also be eligible for CEC in late September. I will go for CEC and withdraw this one if this application doesn't progress. I don't know how logical this stream was provided that they don't have resources anywhere close to what it takes to process these applications in time. GOD knows when they will start giving AOR let alone processing.
I applied for CEC yesterday and got AOR (automatic), but other than that, nothing grants fast-processing times anymore. Some people from March are getting COPR now and some people from October, September, August, etc are still waiting. We don't know a lot about this new program, many things might be going on in the back.

IRCC has doubled its immigration target if we compare it to a couple years ago, however, it looks like they don't have the infrastructure to keep up with it. Express Entry was created in the first place to avoid long processing times (2-5 years) and right now, some programs are getting a long backlog again (eehemmmmm paper-based PNP).

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
I applied for CEC yesterday and got AOR (automatic), but other than that, nothing grants fast-processing times anymore. Some people from March are getting COPR now and some people from October, September, August, etc are still waiting. We don't know a lot about this new program, many things might be going on in the back.

IRCC has doubled its immigration target if we compare it to a couple years ago, however, it looks like they don't have the infrastructure to keep up with it. Express Entry was created in the first place to avoid long processing times (2-5 years) and right now, some programs are getting a long backlog again (eehemmmmm paper-based PNP).
Are you potentially thinking of withdrawing this one or just keeping it? It looks like my CEC is processing at a steady rate, but I wanna keep my TR to PR application in for as long as possible. Hopefully I won't get my AOR soon (I submitted mine around the 23k mark anyway lolll), so if my CEC gets processed soon I can just withdraw this one and get a full refund on it.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Are you potentially thinking of withdrawing this one or just keeping it? It looks like my CEC is processing at a steady rate, but I wanna keep my TR to PR application in for as long as possible. Hopefully I won't get my AOR soon (I submitted mine around the 23k mark anyway lolll), so if my CEC gets processed soon I can just withdraw this one and get a full refund on it.
I will keep CEC and TR to PR to the very end, if I get COPR from one, I'll have to withdraw the slowest-processing application. I will withdraw my PNP application though, as it's been +6 months without updates and having +2 ongoing PR apps might slow down the process.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
They did indicate they will try and process 40,000 by then end of 2021
Well, it's what it was said on a technical briefing that was leaked, you can look it up.
To me, that's a valid source. Much more believable than any news sites or this forum.

idealgrp98

Apr 26, 2018
Hello Everyone, Please advise regarding this query.

I have applied for TR to PR and Paper Based PR (November 2020) but I have not received AOR on both of the election. I have also now received invitation from Express Entry.

How can I withdraw my paper based PR file and TR to PR file (NO AOR on both) as I will go with Express Entry Application?

What reason should I put when withdrawing? and will it impact my Express Entry Application. Please advise regarding this.

Thank you for your help!

w3ndiii

Feb 14, 2021
Well, it's what it was said on a technical briefing that was leaked, you can look it up.
To me, that's a valid source. Much more believable than any news sites or this forum.
Unfortunately based on the fact that most of us were not personally invited to the briefings we will have to just wait to verify credibility as I will not be going on a wild goose chase.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I will keep CEC and TR to PR to the very end, if I get COPR from one, I'll have to withdraw the slowest-processing application. I will withdraw my PNP application though, as it's been +6 months without updates and having +2 ongoing PR apps might slow down the process.
If I were you, I would do the same. PNP doesn't seem worth keeping in the current situation.

*att to processing fee ;)

idealgrp98

Apr 26, 2018

I have applied for TR to PR and Paper Based PR (November 2020) but I have not received AOR on both of the election. I have also now received invitation from Express Entry.

How can I withdraw my paper based PR file and TR to PR file (NO AOR on both) as I will go with Express Entry Application?

What reason should I put when withdrawing? and will it impact my Express Entry Application. Please advise regarding this.

Thank you for your help!
Please advise how can I withdraw application without AOR and what is the reason I should put. Thanks!

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

Thank you for your help!
Is your paper-based a PNP, if yes, first things first. You need to contact the Province and let them know you are withdrawing your application, and based on their advice, proceed with the next steps. As far as I know, withdrawing a nomination may not look good from IRCC standpoint.

Are you saying that you paid fees for both paper based and TR to PR, that's a lot of money.

If you are a nominee, when you created your EE profile, did you answer Yes to having being nominated?

If your AR for your PNP was NOV then you probably will be receiving an AOR pretty soon, for many applicants its been taking about 6 months from AR to receive an AOR. Once you receive an AOR, IRCC may not refund your fees.

As for your TR to PR, I suggest you contact IRCC via a Webform, give them your UCI number.