+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jas4496

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
express entry profile (pool) questions:

1) is there compulsory to add whole experience within Canada during study and work----> in work history or just need to add NOC B experience.
2) same question for spouse-- in work history I can choose no (because I don't want to claim any points, I can add everything post ITA.

any help appreciated.. thank you

idealgrp98

Apr 26, 2018
Is your paper-based a PNP, if yes, first things first. You need to contact the Province and let them know you are withdrawing your application, and based on their advice, proceed with the next steps. As far as I know, withdrawing a nomination may not look good from IRCC standpoint.

Are you saying that you paid fees for both paper based and TR to PR, that's a lot of money.

If you are a nominee, when you created your EE profile, did you answer Yes to having being nominated?

If your AR for your PNP was NOV then you probably will be receiving an AOR pretty soon, for many applicants its been taking about 6 months from AR to receive an AOR. Once you receive an AOR, IRCC may not refund your fees.

As for your TR to PR, I suggest you contact IRCC via a Webform, give them your UCI number.

Thank you for your reply!

My nomination was not eligible for Express Entry. It was under International Student with Job Offer Stream. I got the invitation under CEC last week and I have not declared my nomination as it was already expired in December 2020 and the nomination is not eligible for Express Entry (it says on the nomination). So I said 'No' when asked in Express Entry.

Do I still have to inform OINP regarding my Paper based PR application withdrawal?

Also I have one more question off the topic, if someone can answer this.

I have not included -->Flag Polling at US Border<-- in my Travel History Form and Self Declaration... will it be an issue?

Please advise. Thank you.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
express entry profile (pool) questions:

1) is there compulsory to add whole experience within Canada during study and work----> in work history or just need to add NOC B experience.
2) same question for spouse-- in work history I can choose no (because I don't want to claim any points, I can add everything post ITA.

any help appreciated.. thank you
If you can get Letters of Reference from past employments, regardless of NOC, then yes you could include all. However, if employments were short term, like a few months, this wont make an impact on your CRS score. I suggest, go ahead and create your profile, include all work experience, check your score. You can then decide what to include or exclude. Also in the EE profile, you will be asked questions for each work experience, about your status in Canada, whether you were a student or whether a worker. However, note that if/when you receive an ITA, you will be required to provide proof of work experience you had originally included in your profile. For example, my son had included Walmart as his first employer 4 years ago, while he was a student, but he was unable to get a Letter of Reference from Walmart. Rather than remove this work experience, his lawyer advised him to gather as much evidence as possible to prove that he did work for Walmart advising that by removing the work history after an ITA will not look good on an applicant.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

My nomination was not eligible for Express Entry. It was under International Student with Job Offer Stream. I got the invitation under CEC last week and I have not declared my nomination as it was already expired in December 2020 and the nomination is not eligible for Express Entry (it says on the nomination). So I said 'No' when asked in Express Entry.

Do I still have to inform OINP regarding my Paper based PR application withdrawal?

I have not included -->Flag Polling at US Border<-- in my Travel History Form and Self Declaration... will it be an issue?

While your Nomination has expired, your paper based application is still being supported by the provincial nomination. I am a BCPNP so I am not sure if it applies to all Provinces. But in my case, I would need to inform the Province should I wish to withdraw my application.

jas4496

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
If you can get Letters of Reference from past employments, regardless of NOC, then yes you could include all. However, if employments were short term, like a few months, this wont make an impact on your CRS score. I suggest, go ahead and create your profile, include all work experience, check your score. You can then decide what to include or exclude. Also in the EE profile, you will be asked questions for each work experience, about your status in Canada, whether you were a student or whether a worker. However, note that if/when you receive an ITA, you will be required to provide proof of work experience you had originally included in your profile. For example, my son had included Walmart as his first employer 4 years ago, while he was a student, but he was unable to get a Letter of Reference from Walmart. Rather than remove this work experience, his lawyer advised him to gather as much evidence as possible to prove that he did work for Walmart advising that by removing the work history after an ITA will not look good on an applicant.
thank you so much...

but I don't have any previous job letter (NOC c). I worked part time at different 2 places during my studies.
my spouse has same as me-- worked at different places.

work history creates lots of confusion :(

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Well, it's what it was said on a technical briefing that was leaked, you can look it up.
To me, that's a valid source. Much more believable than any news sites or this forum.
Its not only technical briefing but also they said this to MPs questions last week, they are confident they can process 35-40K this year for TR2PR, thats about as official as it gets I don't think they would make stuff up to MPs. There is a video of the meeting if you search around.

rycbarm

May 18, 2021

Did you enter the US and stay for a while or were you issued an administrative refusal from the US during your flag polling?
If it's the latter, it's considered as having being denied entry and should have definitely been declared. Otherwise, it's technically misrepresentation and it's a huge issue.
If it's the former, they may be lenient if you only failed to mention one trip to the US. But it is better for you to send in updated form and explain it.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
i think ircc starts processing!!!!
a person got an email for additional document ( medical document )

You have 60 days from, the date of this correspondence to comply with this request.

We recognize that you may have some difficulty in accessing the health professionals required to meet this request due to the COVID-19 pandemic. IRCC will not close or refuse applications in progress due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as completing an immigration medical exam or completing the request in this letter.

Chara

May 6, 2021
i think ircc starts processing!!!!
a person got an email for additional document ( medical document )

You have 60 days from, the date of this correspondence to comply with this request.

We recognize that you may have some difficulty in accessing the health professionals required to meet this request due to the COVID-19 pandemic. IRCC will not close or refuse applications in progress due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as completing an immigration medical exam or completing the request in this letter.
would be better if you could hide all personal information and show us the email

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
thank you so much...

but I don't have any previous job letter (NOC c). I worked part time at different 2 places during my studies.
my spouse has same as me-- worked at different places.

work history creates lots of confusion :(
So only include work history for your primary occupation for which you want to claim points.

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Why is everyone so anxious. We literally just applied 2 weeks ago. Even study permits don’t get processed that first. There is no need for all the “I know someone that got AOR”. When they actually start processing, large numbers of people will actually receive it. Don’t let anyone make you more anxious.

JatinDevgun

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello,
I am a student in Quebec.
..completed all requirements and still working in Quebec.
If somebody knows ?
Can i apply for TR to PR program in Quebec and After applying, I will move to different province because of condition that i have to be employed while applying.
Waiting for replies.