+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Guys, I have my confirmation email that my application has been submitted under the International path way. But I don't see my application number. Can someone help me with where to find the Application number?
What you received, and just like others applying under the May 6th Streams, was an auto reply.

AOR is different, it's an email letter from IRCC which contains an application number. The AOR also serves as an official notification that IRCC has officially began processing an application.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
A lot of people will have 2 sprite PR applications this year. Express entry + Tr to PR!
Well all depends on whether they are willing to pay for both streams. Once IRCC issues an AOR, it's a confirmation that processing has began and fees are non-refundable at this stage

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Actually TR2PR will be processed quickly, IRCC have told MPs they will process at least 30-40,000 by the end of the year, so other streams backlogs have nothing to do with this stream it has its own dedicated officers.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I applied for PR under the new TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream. I am currently working in ottawa. I am offered a job in quebec, am I allowed to work there? Or am I allowed to work from ottawa but for the quebec company? It's very confusing. some of them say I can reside in ottawa and still work for quebec. Does it not affect my application in anyway in that case? Please share your suggestions.
This should be fine, you have to reside outside Quebec there is no restriction on working for a Quebec company remotely.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Actually TR2PR will be processed quickly, IRCC have told MPs they will process at least 30-40,000 by the end of the year, so other streams backlogs have nothing to do with this stream it has its own dedicated officers.
Yes, logically, they cannot open 6 new pathways without getting more officers, new systems....
How can they get the immigrant quota without speeding the process?

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
How was a TR to PR application linked to IRCC GC Key account, yet the website to apply for TR to PR is unrelated to GC Key.

Are you sure this isn't an AOR for Express Entry or Paper based application???? At least to me, it looks like. I still need more convincing
Once you get the AOR. You can link it with your Gckey.

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
This, since the day the stream opened the options is available. However, I don't really trust those AORs, they might as well come from any other kind of application (PNP, AIPP, etc)
yeah the option is available. I’m just saying it because he Might have linked it. Well it Can’t go both ways man. People ask for proof, atleast the person provided something right. Let’s stay positive instead of jumping at each other’s throat. Just saying.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015