+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
Well... To be fair you are already a stranger on the internet coming with what we can only say is a rumor or FAKE NEWS!!! haha

But that's just how it is going to be until IRCC says something...

My rule in life: Trust no one... specially on the internet :wink:
That’s what all ppl are doing here, sharing rumors. My at least the positive one.

I didn’t make it up. And since my landlord rushed her sister to apply for one of the essential streams, she believes her friend too ‍♀

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I had applied trv in Dec 2020, still haven’t heard from them, raised two web forms still no answer.
You may apply ... but the process is pending .

How COVID-19 is affecting applications to visit, work or study in Canada
If you meet the criteria for the travel exemptions, and you want to apply to come to Canada, there are changes to the application process. Learn more.
You can travel to Canada only if you are exempt from the travel restrictions and are coming for an essential purpose.

J Uddin

Aug 22, 2019
Hi,
I applied in international grad scheme. Generic form I printed, signed and scanned back to them. Besides, in personal and educational history I didn't write anything in the provided table rather I created, filled and sent back to them. These were the mistakes in my application. I met all other requirements. Do you think my application would be rejected?

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
You may apply ... but the process is pending .

How COVID-19 is affecting applications to visit, work or study in Canada
If you meet the criteria for the travel exemptions, and you want to apply to come to Canada, there are changes to the application process. Learn more.
You can travel to Canada only if you are exempt from the travel restrictions and are coming for an essential purpose.
I applied for TRV Dec 18, 2020 (just immediately after getting my PGWP) and my application was approved in 3rd week of February, 2021 and I received PPR request. I sent my passport to them and received my stamped passport ( 3 years TRV) within 10 days.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
My lawyer sent me this
It was in other langauge so i just used google translator because the story so long

This is a briefing to immigration consultants and lawyers yesterday (18th) on the TR to PR Pathway program. I participated in the meeting myself, and the meeting was answered by an official working in the Operations team who also participated in the TR to PR program development.

Is a signature required on the submitted document? Or should there be no signature?
Ø There was an answer that it would be fine with or without a signature, and that they would receive all of them regardless of the part. The immigration ministry recognized that it was not clearly guided and explained why it was not officially stated in the guidelines: normally other immigration programs are required to be signed, so it was not officially stated in the guidelines to avoid misleading applicants preparing for other programs.

Do I have to maintain my employment after I register?
Ø No, there was an answer that it's okay not to continue working, and that you can work somewhere else even if you weren't working at the time of the application.

Can I submit additional documents?
Ø Eligability-related documents will be requested by the Ministry of Immigration as much as possible. The Acknowledgement Of Receipt (AOR) has not been issued yet, but upon receipt, it will be accompanied by a description of how to submit additional documents through a window (channel) other than Webform.

Is there a possibility that the program will reopen?
Ø I haven't heard a clear answer about this part. However, according to an interview with Globe and Mail on May 12, Minister Lee Min-sung said there was a possibility.

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
I read that many of your pgwp haven't been issued even after 90 days. This should be of concern as I had applied halfway through Feb and it was approved in the first week of March. Atleast till last months pgwp were being issued without any delays.

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
i applied under tr to pr International graduates but i paid fees twice i got 2 receipt for which one i requested refund but no correspondence anyone in similar situations. i apply refund on 7 may.

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Good for you?

A simple google search will say
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=619&top=4

Refunds can take up to eight weeks to process.
i got this reply from ircc when i submitted request
Your refund request has been submitted

We will contact you using the email address you provided if we need more information and to update you on the status of your request.

If you used a credit card or a prepaid card to pay, we will issue a refund to the same card. Keep it until the refund is complete to prevent delays.
If your card is expired, we will issue a cheque instead. Credit card refunds are issued on average within 48 hours of the request.

If you paid at a bank in Canada or with an Interac® debit card, we will issue a cheque. Cheque refunds are issued on average within 2 weeks of the request.

Find answers to common refund questions in our Help Centre.

it says 48 hours

miguelca

May 6, 2021
i got this reply from ircc when i submitted request
Your refund request has been submitted

We will contact you using the email address you provided if we need more information and to update you on the status of your request.

If you used a credit card or a prepaid card to pay, we will issue a refund to the same card. Keep it until the refund is complete to prevent delays.
If your card is expired, we will issue a cheque instead. Credit card refunds are issued on average within 48 hours of the request.

If you paid at a bank in Canada or with an Interac® debit card, we will issue a cheque. Cheque refunds are issued on average within 2 weeks of the request.

Find answers to common refund questions in our Help Centre.

it says 48 hours
Once they processed your refund it can take 48h to appear on your bank or credit card.

What you just got was an automatic response that they got your refund request. That does not mean they have actually start processing it.