+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sevou

May 18, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I applied under International graduate stream and currently I am full time employed at medical company and working as a Software tester.

Could any one please let me know If I can change my job and province (Except Quebec) and get higher position will it affect to my PR Application or not ?

I called CIC twice but the agent suggested me that they are not sure whether it is positive or negative impact on my application (as per current TR to PR rules) ?

What should I do ? get the higher position and good pay or work for the current employee till I became a permanent Resident.

I would really appreciate any one's suggestion

Thank you.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone cannot get PGWP if s/he did not study in Canada. So, it does not make sense if they refuse it. They should ask you to provide expired study permit. This is just my personal opinions.
yea i mentioned this to her but she said “ no you had to keep your past visa otherwise your application will be refused” wtf i was so embarrassed at that time

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I applied under International graduate stream and currently I am full time employed at medical company and working as a Software tester.

Could any one please let me know If I can change my job and province (Except Quebec) and get higher position will it affect to my PR Application or not ?

I called CIC twice but the agent suggested me that they are not sure whether it is positive or negative impact on my application (as per current TR to PR rules) ?

What should I do ? get the higher position and good pay or work for the current employee till I became a permanent Resident.

I would really appreciate any one's suggestion

Thank you.
Take the job, nowhere does it say you couldn't change jobs. At most they require that you have a job at submission and approval, which changing a job doesn't affect.

Reactions: Sevou

makeiteasy

May 8, 2021
yea i mentioned this to her but she said “ no you had to keep your past visa otherwise your application will be refused” wtf i was so embarrassed at that time
I hope they will give you an opportunity to share missing document. Otherwise, this approach does not in line with the purpose of TR to PR pathway (they also revealed program requirements in less than 24 hours).

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Anyone cannot get PGWP if s/he did not study in Canada. So, it does not make sense if they refuse it. They should ask you to provide expired study permit. This is just my personal opinions.
if you have not studied in Canada then you won't qualify under the international graduate stream.

noodles123

May 18, 2021
If you read the first line of the Fees List page under "Humanitarian and Compassionate", it says:

These fees also apply to the
  • Health-care worker permanent residence pathway
  • Pathway to permanent residence – In-Canada families of Canadian victims of recent air disasters
  • Temporary public policy for out-of-status construction workers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
  • Temporary resident to permanent resident pathway (TR to PR pathway)
So TR to PR is likely not under the Humanitarian and Compassionate category, rather only their fees are the same.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
I hope they will give you an opportunity to share missing document. Otherwise, this approach does not in line with the purpose of TR to PR pathway (they also revealed program requirements in less than 24 hours).
I really dont understand how many people are keeping their past visas?

if they refuse my application for that reason, i will go back to my country

makeiteasy

May 8, 2021
if you have not studied in Canada then you won't qualify under the international graduate stream.
For sure. If the applicant did not study in Canada cannot get PGWP. To have PGWP proves that the applicant is eligible to apply under International Graduate Stream as long as s/he is currently in Canada and working during the application process.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
If you do not list job duties then how IRCC will determine/verify the NOC listed on form IMM 0130 ?

The applicant is not eligible for tr to pr if his/her job noc is not listed on Canada NOC database.

Current employment
To be eligible, you must

be employed in Canada when you submit your application
be employed in any job that exists in the National Occupational Classification website
be employed by someone else, meaning you cannot be self-employed
Exception: You may be working as a medical doctor in a fee-for-service arrangement with a health authority.
be paid by your employer, meaning you cannot be a volunteer
be working with authorization

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html?stream=graduate
IRCC will not need to verify job duties in the case of Graduate stream. "be employed in any job that exist in the NOC" is enough. Yes, you need to mention the NOC in IMM 0130.

Reactions: Sevou

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
IRCC will not need to verify job duties in the case of Graduate stream. "be employed in any job that exist in the NOC" is enough. Yes, you need to mention the NOC in IMM 0130.
I mistakenly filled the section 5 under Schedule 3 form even though i applied for international grad stream. I also made a typo in my previous work experience noc codes. I put 6151 instead of 6551. Will that be a problem? I put my current job's noc correct though.

snooplion

May 6, 2021
I think you're misinterpreting what the first web page says. All it's saying is that TR to PR, and the other temporary public policy programs listed there, require the same fees as H&C. It's not saying definitively that TR to PR is a H&C program.

It's obvious if you look at the difference in language for the other categories. For those it says, "These fees apply too..." whereas under H&C it says, "These fees also apply to..."

Furthermore most of the discourse around the TR to PR program has highlighted its necessity for economic recovery (hence the requirement for employment at the time of applying for eligibility). If it was a humanitarian case I'm sure the government would have made that very clear.

Lastly, as others have pointed out, it's filed under the economic category in the application guide.

RAVI1998

Jun 12, 2018
I mistakenly filled the section 5 under Schedule 3 form even though i applied for international grad stream. I also made a typo in my previous work experience noc codes. I put 6151 instead of 6551. Will that be a problem? I put my current job's noc correct though.
I made a same mistake. I mistakenly filled the section 5 and that section was specifically for worker stream. They may request proof for that work experience in future. But as long as we applied in international graduate stream we should be fine.

Reactions: lumoxmaxima