Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I'm in Canada, but I am a resident of Delhi and we got married in 2015 in U.P.
You must have a valid Registration of marriage from the municipality from your HP. A signed agreement from the temple would not be counted.

Jazzg

Jul 20, 2020
How do you know if IRCC will accept this? They might as well reject both the applications if they find out the first one has invalid payment.
Lol, if they will find out the invalid payment of the first application, they will pick the second application with the valid & different receipt. Eventually, they have to process the second application & 1K is also not less to pay off for the application.

Reactions: Micheal737373

rocketman

Jul 17, 2017
TR to PR is definitely more straightforward and the requirements are fairly easy to meet, so it is almost guaranteed that you will get PR (that is if you didn't miss any document in your application of course). CEC is a bit more complex and requires more supporting documents depending on your situation, but it is more structured and there is more info online about it, ANDD the processing time seems to have picked up a lot recently. So it is totally up to you! I see a lot of people with March AOR are starting to receive their COPR in May so. I received my ITA in January and my AOR was March 25, but to be safe I submitted under this stream as well.
But we don't know. The same people might have to now process 40k applications for TR2PR while doing CEC.

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hi there! I Ajay Kumar. I hope you are doing good. Can I apply for the new pr program under the category of non-healthcare essential workers. I am a student who hasn't completed my course yet. However, I have one year of experience working in the essential sector. Am I eligible to apply?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi there! I Ajay Kumar. I hope you are doing good. Can I apply for the new pr program under the category of non-healthcare essential workers. I am a student who hasn't completed my course yet. However, I have one year of experience working in the essential sector. Am I eligible to apply?
Yes. If you have 1,560 hours of work experience (either part-time or full-time), then you can apply.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
It’s not mandatory to sign any form. Digital signature at the end would suffice. Photo can be uploaded in PDF.
If I may ask, how sure are you about the signatures, this will be a relief for many. I know of a few people who are concerned about this because they too did not print, sign and upload. They filled all the forms and signed digitally. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html
This link clearly states that applicants were to print and sign all documents except imm0008.

Last edited:

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Yes. I Got ITA yesterday (13th May ) Under CEC. Shall I accept or Decline?
But had you applied under the new May 6th streams. Yes you can accept the ITA but that means paying again since you already paid for the May 6th application.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
A question, were these forms, except for imm0008 to be printed, signed and uploaded or was the final attestation (digital signature) ok

AIRA123

May 12, 2021
A question, were these forms, except for imm0008 to be printed, signed and uploaded or was the final attestation (digital signature) ok
I printed and signed mine. Because in some forms I can't type my name on the signature part. Is this the case for others too?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I printed and signed mine. Because in some forms I can't type my name on the signature part. Is this the case for others too?
Yes, except for imm0008, the rest of the forms were tailored to type in a date, but not signature. For imm0008, IRCC required a validation of the form and signature (by typing applicant's name)

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Chatty lawyer livestream summary:

- May 15th AOR is just a rumor, either OP lied or call centre agent was clueless

- He advises people with incomplete applications to apply for express entry as well if possible

- So far, none of his ultra prepared students has AOR

- The people processing our apps are not going to be new officers, but the ones that regularly process TRV. There’s a bit of a learning curve but we’re not getting the IRCC interns to process our applications.

-He expects quite a bit ineligible applicants, if I recall somewhere between 10k and a 30% (does it make sense?)

- Approx processing times might be around 7 months or so, first batch of applicants might be processed way faster if they have complete applications

- CEC-only draws will continue at least till fall, based on the current state of the pandemic and travel restrictions

- Not sure if it’ll be considered economic or humanitarian cases

- Chance of the student stream reopening if by nov 5 the other two programs aren’t full

- Upcoming changes to EE, they might target specific NOC codes in the future

soon77

May 4, 2021
Yes, except for imm0008, the rest of the forms were tailored to type in a date, but not signature. For imm0008, IRCC required a validation of the form and signature (by typing the applicant's name)
Just realized I didn't sign IMM008, by writing my name, just validated it! Did we need to? I Left signature filed empty! Damn However, I signed every other form. could that be an issue?
Should wait for AOR or try to submit a new IMM008 one using webform?!

So on the form, it says this application must be signed". On the instruction guide page though says "Do not use the “signature panel” button at the top of the application."

I also think if it needed to be filled, we would have gotten that error that the application isn't complete.

Last edited:

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019

- May 15th AOR is just a rumor, either OP lied or call centre agent was clueless

- He advises people with incomplete applications to apply for express entry as well if possible

- The people processing our apps are not going to be new officers, but the ones that regularly process TRV. There’s a bit of a learning curve but we’re not getting the IRCC interns to process our applications.

-He expects quite a bit ineligible applicants, if I recall somewhere between 10k and a 30% (does it make sense?)

- Approx processing times might be around 7 months or so, first batch of applicants might be processed way faster if they have complete applications

- CEC-only draws will continue at least till fall, based on the current state of the pandemic and travel restrictions

- Chance of the student stream reopening if by nov 5 the other two programs aren’t full

Source ??

Reactions: MsAniger

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

Fact checker????