+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Basilvarghese

May 13, 2021
My name is Basil Varghese and it is with deep concern that I am writing to you that I attached the wrong payment receipt towards TR to PR pathways - International Graduates.

I have actually paid the exact amount that I was liable to pay but uploaded the wrong receipt in the portal.Also received the confirmation email from CIC mentioning the correct payment I made.

What I have to do?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
My name is Basil Varghese and it is with deep concern that I am writing to you that I attached the wrong payment receipt towards TR to PR pathways - International Graduates.

I have actually paid the exact amount that I was liable to pay but uploaded the wrong receipt in the portal.Also received the confirmation email from CIC mentioning the correct payment I made.

What I have to do?
Wait for AOR and hopefully you will be able to submit the correct receipt

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I think most of those applications will get approved at the end of this year since this program is a temporary policy to help recover Canada's economy after the pandemic.
I think 3 months :)
That 's why they ask all documents at once. If nothing has to be checked then the process of TR2PR may be within 30 days :cool:

To make the review process faster, they may use computerized algorithms to select the applications first, then many "uncompleted", "errors", "false" applications will be refused when the process starts. Just a guess and worry.

Last edited:

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I think 3 months :)
That 's why they ask all documents at once. If nothing has to be checked then the process of TR2PR may be within 30 days :cool:
Also, I think there are many "uncompleted" applications will be refused when the process starts.
I think that's an optimistic timeline, unless the May 15th rumours are true, I think we won't see any AOR until the end of the month.

Jazzy087

May 7, 2021
I mistakenly submitted my application in the international graduate stream without the biometrics fee payment only the processing fees were paid. I didn’t know I had to retake them. Will they ask me for the fee when they make a request for my biometrics? I’m really worried, please advise.
Also the payment system has been crashing for more than 3 hours straight and I can’t login to pay
Yea Don’t worry they will ask for it or you can send them receipt as soon as you get your AOR.its optional to pay it upront it is not mandatory.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I think that's an optimistic timeline, unless the May 15th rumours are true, I think we won't see any AOR until the end of the month.
Oh .....I count from AOR, not from now :)

Just think a bit about a case of a Grad, single:
Eligible:
  • you must be in Canada
  • you must have a job (any job)
  • you must graduated (2yrs +)
Documents (uploaded) prove these are true/false: WP, Degree, Diploma, Employment letter, paystubs, photo, passport....
I am not an IT, but my friend told me it can be done by web base. From the news today, I am thinking IRCC are testing the digital process too.

Jazzg

Jul 20, 2020
Nobody can answer you that until we start receiving AOR

Some people are saying that they will cancel your second application and count only the first one.
Others say IRCC will reject both of your application as you shouldn't have applied twice.

So choose whichever let you sleep at night and wait for offical wording from IRCC
Here is a tip for you guys who have submitted two or three files. Get your fees refunded of your first file submitted if you remember the receipt number, they will have to process your second file. Good luck.

barefoot00

Apr 15, 2021
Documents (uploaded) prove these are true/false: WP, Degree, Diploma, Employment letter, paystubs, photo, passport....
I am not an IT, but my friend told me it can be done by web base. From the news today, I am thinking IRCC are testing the digital process too.
What news?

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
It is good to be positive but mind you. Express Entry applications submitted mid last year are now being processed. Yet Express Entry should typically take 6 months. Secondly there are lots of other PR applications from other streams, example, non-Express Entry applications submitted last year and are still in process with a completion date set for 2022.

There is a huge backlog of applications either already being processed or IRCC is yet to start processing them.

Although TR to PR streams were submitted online, they are not Express Entry streams.

IRCC will give priority to applications submitted prior to these new May 6th Streams.

Be prepared for a long wait, my projection is these applications will be completed late next year. It will take a while for AORs to be sent out. Which will officially mark the beginning of processing an application.
It is good to be positive but mind you. Express Entry applications submitted mid last year are now being processed. Yet Express Entry should typically take 6 months. Secondly there are lots of other PR applications from other streams, example, non-Express Entry applications submitted last year and are still in process with a completion date set for 2022.

There is a huge backlog of applications either already being processed or IRCC is yet to start processing them.

Although TR to PR streams were submitted online, they are not Express Entry streams.

IRCC will give priority to applications submitted prior to these new May 6th Streams.

Be prepared for a long wait, my projection is these applications will be completed late next year. It will take a while for AORs to be sent out. Which will officially mark the beginning of processing an application.
You are talking with so much certainty about a program that has never been done. No one knows the process or timelines. Why don’t you just wait for IRCC to actually release their information before putting information you are not sure about. There is no need for speculations.